Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Boston V. Philadelphia Discussion Thread

Post by MSP4LYFE »

LOL, we all get emotional with our teams when it gets this late into the season, nothing wrong with that. Shit, I remember when the Leafs won the final game last season (thus dropping their pick from 5 to 7) I broke two remotes, broke a hockey stick over a goalpost and wrote several angry and irrational posts on HF, lol.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

mr. bruin wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
mr. bruin wroteCOLONKeep on rolling B's. Prove everyone wrong.
mr. bruin wroteCOLONAnd the choke job that is the Boston Bruins lives on...i'm not even surprised...what will they get blown out by in game 7 on home ice? What a joke!
Are you bipolar? I would love to see ur post if the Bruins won, probably something to the tune of, "Go Bruins, I believed in you guys all season long."
You always need everything explained. If you watched the Bruins this year it was very frustrating. High expectations that didnt pan out. They squeaked into the playoffs. I and most fans didnt expect much. Then they started playing like an actual team. Totally surprising everyone including myself. So when they go up 3-0 in a series you start to have some expectations, right? I am not one to use injuries as an excuse but it appears since the loss of Krejci this teams destiny has been wrote. Game 6 was close but 4 and 5 was the Bruins of the regular season. It is very frustrating. Would you not have some hope and expectations if your team was up 3-0? I would assume so. So now all the fans are saying oh well we weren't supposed to be here , blah blah and we still made it to 2nd round blah blah. That BS to me. They are fucking pulling the ultimate choke job in NHL history and it is disturbing me to no end. There, you happy? I can send you the hard copy of the book if you'd like.
Your frustrated? Mr. my teams still in the playoffs with a top 2 draft choice.
shut it
:grr
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

bills09 wroteCOLON
mr. bruin wroteCOLONKeep on rolling B's. Prove everyone wrong.
mr. bruin wroteCOLONAnd the choke job that is the Boston Bruins lives on...i'm not even surprised...what will they get blown out by in game 7 on home ice? What a joke!

Are you bipolar? I would love to see ur post if the Bruins won, probably something to the tune of, "Go Bruins, I believed in you guys all season long."

You always need everything explained. If you watched the Bruins this year it was very frustrating. High expectations that didnt pan out. They squeaked into the playoffs. I and most fans didnt expect much. Then they started playing like an actual team. Totally surprising everyone including myself. So when they go up 3-0 in a series you start to have some expectations, right? I am not one to use injuries as an excuse but it appears since the loss of Krejci this teams destiny has been wrote. Game 6 was close but 4 and 5 was the Bruins of the regular season. It is very frustrating. Would you not have some hope and expectations if your team was up 3-0? I would assume so. So now all the fans are saying oh well we weren't supposed to be here , blah blah and we still made it to 2nd round blah blah. That BS to me. They are fucking pulling the ultimate choke job in NHL history and it is disturbing me to no end. There, you happy? I can send you the hard copy of the book if you'd like.
Your frustrated? Mr. my teams still in the playoffs with a top 2 draft choice.
shut it
:grr
Lol. way to put it in perspective...hehe
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Go Flyers.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135
JoinedCOLON Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 am
LocationCOLON Hamilton Ontario

Post by Mash »

Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
tyler
PostsCOLON 1458
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm
LocationCOLON Vancouver, BC.

Post by tyler »

more like this ..

armandtanzarian

bergey wroteCOLONmore like this ..

Very nice! That cheered me up looking at that. I threw up in my mouth a few times tonight. Go Sharks I guess...lol.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

I actually feel bad, so I'm not going to say anything...
armandtanzarian

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONI actually feel bad, so I'm not going to say anything...
I'm not going to lie, this really bothers me. I'm a very competitive person and are surrounded by so many hockey fans that the loss is only half of the shit i will have to face. I'm actually speechless. I got nothing. I kinda mentally prepared for this shit after game 6 but when they got a 3-0 lead in the game i got a big glimmer of hope only to have t ripped back again....uugggghhh

on a side note im going trout fishing tomorrow :?
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

mr. bruin wroteCOLON
I'm not going to lie, this really bothers me. I'm a very competitive person and are surrounded by so many hockey fans that the loss is only half of the shit i will have to face. I'm actually speechless. I got nothing. I kinda mentally prepared for this shit after game 6 but when they got a 3-0 lead in the game i got a big glimmer of hope only to have t ripped back again....uugggghhh

LOL, never been one to kick a man while he down I guess. Now that's not to say I'm not the person who puts him down in the first place ;).
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONLOL, we all get emotional with our teams when it gets this late into the season, nothing wrong with that. Shit, I remember when the Leafs won the final game last season (thus dropping their pick from 5 to 7) I broke two remotes, broke a hockey stick over a goalpost and wrote several angry and irrational posts on HF, lol.
Ahhh Fuck, dont u mention this again.. Phx and lak did their job and win it.. And all the leafs were asked is to do what they r best at.. And boyd loser devereaux has to score a hat trick!! Fuckk no wonder hes without a job, no ones wans a non team guy!
#91 - John Tavares
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135
JoinedCOLON Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 am
LocationCOLON Hamilton Ontario

Post by Mash »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
mr. bruin wroteCOLON

LOL, never been one to kick a man while he down I guess. Now that's not to say I'm not the person who puts him down in the first place ;).

Yeah as a leaf fan I must also say i usually keep my mouth shut when chirping other people about their teams hahahaha.
Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

honestly... deveraux may have been a blessing in disguse... kadri is looking notably more dangerous then b.schenn....
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

facey wroteCOLONhonestly... deveraux may have been a blessing in disguse... kadri is looking notably more dangerous then b.schenn....
Agreed completely, but lets be honest, at the time it fucking sucked! I really wanted MSP, but even I have to admit, having the two Schenn brothers would have been pretty sweet, some might even say schennsational ;).
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

facey wroteCOLONhonestly... deveraux may have been a blessing in disguse... kadri is looking notably more dangerous then b.schenn....
I absolutely agree. But at the time, it was bruuuuutal.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to