Boston V. Philadelphia Discussion Thread

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Re: Boston V. Philadelphia Discussion Thread

Post by Nick »

mikey really tagged david there eh? somehow the flyers media say that means he missed his coverage?
bma
PostsCOLON 2282
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by bma »

go flyers go
Click banner for full assets/roster
GM Achievements:
2013/14 - WC Quarterfinalist (Colorado Avalanche)
2012/13 - BBKL Finalist and WC Champion (Columbus Blue Jackets)
2011/12 - WC Semi-Finalist (Columbus Blue Jackets)
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

Mark "dont call me old" Recchi does it again...
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

dany "i'm a little french-homo-vampire" briere strikes on a softie....and gets a high sticking penalty...
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

facey wroteCOLONdany "i'm a little french-homo-vampire" briere strike on a softie....and gets a high sticking penalty...
That little french homo has one of the sexiest wives in the NHL, I wonder if she know's?
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

my god, what a passing play !!! pronger scores !!!!
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Fucking hell.. 3-3
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

risky 40 seconds coming up..

what did i trade nodl for again?
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

fucker recchi
#91 - John Tavares
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

Now that was the Bruins from the regular season...lol. Wheres the thumbs down icon?
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

lots of hockey left.boucher injury might really be a blessing in disguise for the flyers...
armandtanzarian

And the choke job that is the Boston Bruins lives on...i'm not even surprised...what will they get blown out by in game 7 on home ice? What a joke!
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

mr. bruin wroteCOLONAnd the choke job that is the Boston Bruins lives on...i'm not even surprised...what will they get blown out by in game 7 on home ice? What a joke!
5-2 ;)
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

If the Bruins lose this series, we need to collectively use it against mr. bruin.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

mr. bruin wroteCOLONKeep on rolling B's. Prove everyone wrong.
mr. bruin wroteCOLONAnd the choke job that is the Boston Bruins lives on...i'm not even surprised...what will they get blown out by in game 7 on home ice? What a joke!
Are you bipolar? I would love to see ur post if the Bruins won, probably something to the tune of, "Go Bruins, I believed in you guys all season long."
Scott
PostsCOLON 7701
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm
LocationCOLON London, Ontario

Post by Scott »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
Are you bipolar? I would love to see ur post if the Bruins won, probably something to the tune of, "Go Bruins, I believed in you guys all season long."
:lol:

BACK-TO-BACK BBKL CHAMPIONS!!! 2009-2010 & 2010-2011
armandtanzarian

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
You always need everything explained. If you watched the Bruins this year it was very frustrating. High expectations that didnt pan out. They squeaked into the playoffs. I and most fans didnt expect much. Then they started playing like an actual team. Totally surprising everyone including myself. So when they go up 3-0 in a series you start to have some expectations, right? I am not one to use injuries as an excuse but it appears since the loss of Krejci this teams destiny has been wrote. Game 6 was close but 4 and 5 was the Bruins of the regular season. It is very frustrating. Would you not have some hope and expectations if your team was up 3-0? I would assume so. So now all the fans are saying oh well we weren't supposed to be here , blah blah and we still made it to 2nd round blah blah. That BS to me. They are fucking pulling the ultimate choke job in NHL history and it is disturbing me to no end. There, you happy? I can send you the hard copy of the book if you'd like.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044

Post by Nick »

2nd round is nothing to shake a stick at...
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

mr. bruin wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
You always need everything explained. If you watched the Bruins this year it was very frustrating. High expectations that didnt pan out. They squeaked into the playoffs. I and most fans didnt expect much. Then they started playing like an actual team. Totally surprising everyone including myself. So when they go up 3-0 in a series you start to have some expectations, right? I am not one to use injuries as an excuse but it appears since the loss of Krejci this teams destiny has been wrote. Game 6 was close but 4 and 5 was the Bruins of the regular season. It is very frustrating. Would you not have some hope and expectations if your team was up 3-0? I would assume so. So now all the fans are saying oh well we weren't supposed to be here , blah blah and we still made it to 2nd round blah blah. That BS to me. They are fucking pulling the ultimate choke job in NHL history and it is disturbing me to no end. There, you happy? I can send you the hard copy of the book if you'd like.
LOL, only you would write a paragraph in response to above comment...Which was a joke btw...

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't consider the current series a choke job, each game has been tight, and frankly the Bruins shouldn't have been up 3-0 to begin with, the series has been much closer then that. Game 7 is a fitting result for this tightly contested war. Losing Krejci blows, believe me I know...But the Flyers aren't exactly healthy either, Carter and Gagner (until recently) are big losses, equal or greater than the loss of Krejci. In the end I think the Bruins will win, Rask is the superior goalie, and I believe it will be showcased in tommorow nights contest.
armandtanzarian

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON

LOL, only you would write a paragraph in response to above comment...Which was a joke btw...

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't consider the current series a choke job, each game has been tight, and frankly the Bruins shouldn't have been up 3-0 to begin with, the series has been much closer then that. Game 7 is a fitting result for this tightly contested war. Losing Krejci blows, believe me I know...But the Flyers aren't exactly healthy either, Carter and Gagner (until recently) are big losses, equal or greater than the loss of Krejci. In the end I think the Bruins will win, Rask is the superior goalie, and I believe it will be showcased in tommorow nights contest.
Fair enough, good reply. I really get too involved as a fan and its not good. I get too emotional and it ruins my day and makes me insane and very superstitious. You both are right that this was supposed to be a long series and it was close most games. I just never thought it would go down like this. I guess i got too comfortable and it should never happen in the NHL playoffs. Both teams are unhealthy and it hasnt been the most exciting series. I just feel so envious of those stupid Habs. Ah well. I will seriously need to stop watching so much hockey. It is consuming my life...lol.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to