Entry draft Picks spreadsheet?

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
armandtanzarian

Entry draft Picks spreadsheet?

Post by armandtanzarian »

Where is that spreadsheet that Kareem I think made. The one the same as the waiver draft but only for the entry draft. It used to be stickied now all i see is the exact list of original pick by owner. When looking for picks to target i found that very useful by team? Is it still around?
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Entry draft Picks spreadsheet?

Post by MSP4LYFE »

mr. bruin wroteCOLONWhere is that spreadsheet that Kareem I think made. The one the same as the waiver draft but only for the entry draft. It used to be stickied now all i see is the exact list of original pick by owner. When looking for picks to target i found that very useful by team? Is it still around?
I stopped updating it once Mike started posting the list in his thread.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

are you talking about this one?
http://www.bbklhockey.com/download/file ... &mode=view

unfortunately i saved the link to the jpg and not to the thread, so i don't know where that thread is now and whether it contains a more up to date spreadsheet or not. Perharps it's been canceled.
The one above is out of date for sure.

Btw, i think the Waiver draft is scheduled to start in 6 days, but i don't think an updated draft order is currently available.

The best thing i have is this one http://www.bbklhockey.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=305
however, that is out of date.

Also, i would like to receive confirmation that my 3 first rounders ( Min, Dal-comp., Nsh-comp.) are #9, #11 and #12 overall.

Thx to anyone providing help!

edit* had yet to see MSP4LIFE reply
armandtanzarian

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
mr. bruin wroteCOLONWhere is that spreadsheet that Kareem I think made. The one the same as the waiver draft but only for the entry draft. It used to be stickied now all i see is the exact list of original pick by owner. When looking for picks to target i found that very useful by team? Is it still around?
ah crap....i liked that...one page layout with all picks.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

mr. bruin wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
ah crap....i liked that...one page layout with all picks.
Mike's layout is just as effective, and far easier to update. Plus I just don't have the time to update every pick exchanged and record every trade.
armandtanzarian

Oh i know, I was just thinking of myself when i said that. When targeting a specific team for trade where i'd want a pick in return it was was easier to look at the spreadhseet and see what one team had...no big deal.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to