Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

breaking the rules.

Post by Nick »

I'm teaching my tutorial right now
:66

gave them a time killing read...LOL... first class is the worst...

i was actually shocked i even found the room... BLU9655 ... i've never left the building my office is in before... thought they fucked with that too.. used to be called WMC, now its WMX ... i experienced that yesterday...

anyways... i guess i should make some noise... and if any GM ever goes to SFU i promise to bumb their grade for a bbkl trade ;)
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: breaking the rules.

Post by Mike »

facey wroteCOLONI'm teaching my tutorial right now
:66

gave them a time killing read...LOL... first class is the worst...

i was actually shocked i even found the room... BLU9655 ... i've never left the building my office is in before... thought they fucked with that too.. used to be called WMC, now its WMX ... i experienced that yesterday...

anyways... i guess i should make some noise... and if any GM ever goes to SFU i promise to bumb their grade for a bbkl trade ;)
Haha, too bad you're not at Queen's. That grade bump could come in handy right about now. Essay due in 6 hours :(.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Re: breaking the rules.

Post by Nick »

ugghhh... 3rd group of the day ... but i guess that means I'm almost done!

this time killing read is killer boring for me.. and i'm all out of coffee (4 cups today->going to crash HARD later).

pretty funny though... its the basic HRM class... and had a student say its their major... thats not f-ing possible until you've taken and passed this class with a B+.

i also find it funny when doing the intro's... i don't let them say where they are from or what their major is... some still try too...

Jay: my name is Jay , I'm from...
Nick: I don't care
Jay: oh, uh... i guess i watch a lot of TV
Nick: what series?
Jay: uhhh... maybe some japanese stuff
Nick: don't care, next.

hot female: blah blah blah
Nick: nice.... (did not hear a word)

nerd: i like video games
Nick -> acts like he doesn't... but every guy does, just cannot admit it to new people... shit is embarrassing... : does anyone like the canucks? -> most bandwagon fanbase ever answers: i did but then they lost... i think i heard it 8 times today... and they seem to honestly think buffy is a great player.

anyways, time to make some more noise.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to