BBKL policy for Centers and Wingers

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: BBKL policy for Centers and Wingers

Post by hong57 »

miller at 0.47.. fml.. he does nth and doesn't take shit and only has like 13 TOI.. yet he has 0.47.. fk this guy
#91 - John Tavares
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Loki wroteCOLON
Shoalzie wroteCOLONUpdates are made in the database...changes should be reflected on your Week 10 sheets and beyond.
Thanks for your quick work! My players are updated but I'm missing Justin Falk who I added as a free agent. Can you please add him to my team on the sheet?

He should be there now. Added him to your team but he needed a waiver and position designation.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I see Blake Coleman's position was updated on Fantrax but wasn't on the list. I updated him in my database.
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938
JoinedCOLON Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, AUS

Post by Loki »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONHe should be there now. Added him to your team but he needed a waiver and position designation.
Perfect, thanks :)
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONI see Blake Coleman's position was updated on Fantrax but wasn't on the list. I updated him in my database.
sorry about forgetting to include him and RNH in the list.. added them now, thanks
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

No problem, thanks for doing the list. I did a "watch list" mid-week to see what players could potential change. I wanted to see if I got the idea of what you do with the list.

So, with a guy like Galchenyuk...18 GP and 0.65 FOR...when does he become a center? At the next review?
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONNo problem, thanks for doing the list. I did a "watch list" mid-week to see what players could potential change. I wanted to see if I got the idea of what you do with the list.

So, with a guy like Galchenyuk...18 GP and 0.65 FOR...when does he become a center? At the next review?
yes (assuming his FOR stays above 0.45), was 2 games short at this stage.

BTW thanks for adding the FOR column on fantrax, makes my life much easier.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I'll thank Josh for pointing it out to us...they use it for ADHL. Seems like a no-brainer to use. We can add it or remove it whenever we want...it's a good bit of information. It can help teams leading up to the next review to anticipate who is changing or not.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

yeah that's a big plus I think
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245
JoinedCOLON Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
LocationCOLON Cleveland, OH

Post by koomzzz »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON
Loki wroteCOLON
Shoalzie wroteCOLONUpdates are made in the database...changes should be reflected on your Week 10 sheets and beyond.
Thanks for your quick work! My players are updated but I'm missing Justin Falk who I added as a free agent. Can you please add him to my team on the sheet?

He should be there now. Added him to your team but he needed a waiver and position designation.

I seem to be having an issue with newly acquired guys as well. Hannikainen, Hamhuis and Pyatt are showing up on Week 10 tab, but they are on not the 'Roster' tab. And I can't add them to my lineup in the Week 10 tab despite seeing them on the page (it even says Hamhuis and Pyatt require waivers, but I can't put them anywhere
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

koomzzz wroteCOLON
Shoalzie wroteCOLON
Loki wroteCOLON

I seem to be having an issue with newly acquired guys as well. Hannikainen, Hamhuis and Pyatt are showing up on Week 10 tab, but they are on not the 'Roster' tab. And I can't add them to my lineup in the Week 10 tab despite seeing them on the page (it even says Hamhuis and Pyatt require waivers, but I can't put them anywhere
I wonder if its cause they are still on my roster page... maybe they need to be removed from mine?
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245

Post by koomzzz »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON
koomzzz wroteCOLON
Shoalzie wroteCOLON
Loki wroteCOLON

I wonder if its cause they are still on my roster page... maybe they need to be removed from mine?
yeah Savard still on my sheet 'roster' as well. making sure my fantrax is set and will update sheets later
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I'll get to the recent trades when I get a chance. I had less free time this weekend than I hoped for.
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245

Post by koomzzz »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONI'll get to the recent trades when I get a chance. I had less free time this weekend than I hoped for.
no worries Scott, thought it was more of a software issue than players not being updated. take your time. thanks!
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

koomzzz wroteCOLONI seem to be having an issue with newly acquired guys as well. Hannikainen, Hamhuis and Pyatt are showing up on Week 10 tab, but they are on not the 'Roster' tab. And I can't add them to my lineup in the Week 10 tab despite seeing them on the page (it even says Hamhuis and Pyatt require waivers, but I can't put them anywhere

I'm looking at your lineup under Week 10 and it's referencing the Week 9 roster. Did you copy your lineup from Week 9?

I get that it's a pain to re-enter these lineups but copying from other sheets screws up the "data validation". These sheets were pre-formated.

I will set it up next year where your lineups will auto-fill into the following weeks and then you'll just have to make changes if necessary.
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245

Post by koomzzz »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON
koomzzz wroteCOLONI seem to be having an issue with newly acquired guys as well. Hannikainen, Hamhuis and Pyatt are showing up on Week 10 tab, but they are on not the 'Roster' tab. And I can't add them to my lineup in the Week 10 tab despite seeing them on the page (it even says Hamhuis and Pyatt require waivers, but I can't put them anywhere

I'm looking at your lineup under Week 10 and it's referencing the Week 9 roster. Did you copy your lineup from Week 9?

I get that it's a pain to re-enter these lineups but copying from other sheets screws up the "data validation". These sheets were pre-formated.

I will set it up next year where your lineups will auto-fill into the following weeks and then you'll just have to make changes if necessary.
yeah I copied.. i've done that every week so far, but since there hadn't been new guys on my roster it was never an issue. sorry about that
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

No worries...hadn't thought of that being an issue before. Learning a lot about the capabilities of the sheets and some of the flaws.
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245

Post by koomzzz »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONNo worries...hadn't thought of that being an issue before. Learning a lot about the capabilities of the sheets and some of the flaws.
is the week 10 sheet fixable now, or should i leave it alone?

i did the math myself for the weekly submission post for what fantrax shows to make sure I was still legal.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Without fixing each cell...and I assume you want Pyatt and Hamhuis in...W7 and D3 should work now.
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245

Post by koomzzz »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONWithout fixing each cell...and I assume you want Pyatt and Hamhuis in...W7 and D3 should work now.
Hannikainen in W8 as well, but no biggie!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to