Priorities

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135
JoinedCOLON Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 am
LocationCOLON Hamilton Ontario

Priorities

Post by Mash »

So, Tonight, im sitting in section 114 row 7 seat 11 at the Hamilton Bulldogs game watching Game 1 of the conference finals when i recieve a text message saying "NICE PHILLY JUST TIED IT FROM BEING DOWN BIG ITS 3-3 NOW GREAT GAME". I then got out of my seat and left the building to come home and watch the rest of the philly/bruins game bahahahahaha.
Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Re: Priorities

Post by Tony »

God. Damnit.

Recording the game while I'm at work - WAS going to watch it when I got home ... so much for that.
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135
JoinedCOLON Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 am
LocationCOLON Hamilton Ontario

Post by Mash »

Nighthock wroteCOLONGod. Damnit.

Recording the game while I'm at work - WAS going to watch it when I got home ... so much for that.

guess thats called karma for being on BBKL at work? hahaha
Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

:shock:
Click banner to view current roster and picks
jcarton

Post by jcarton »

:lol: i hate when that shit happens, good game so far
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

Ah man I hate that. I often record Leafs games. During that time I answer my phone with "DON'T RUIN THE LEAFS GAME FOR ME I'M TAPING IT", I have others (if nearby) check my texts, and I avoid the internet as if it were plague.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

When recording games, avoid the internet, turn off your cell phones and don't make eye contact will fellow sports fans. Stay away from bars too.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

wow... what a waste of time that first mem cup game is... pvr-ed it... brandon has less then no goaltending..
anton
PostsCOLON 7111
JoinedCOLON Mon May 10, 2010 10:03 pm
LocationCOLON Orange County

Post by anton »

Starpainter wroteCOLON

Ah man I hate that. I often record Leafs games. During that time I answer my phone with "DON'T RUIN THE LEAFS GAME FOR ME I'M TAPING IT", I have others (if nearby) check my texts, and I avoid the internet as if it were plague.
haha YES.

i would always be working during leaf games this season but would come home and watch the replay on leafstv. gettin from work to home without having the game spoiled was such a challenge.

102.1 fucked me a number of times as well as reading text messages without even thinking.
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

anton wroteCOLON
Starpainter wroteCOLON

haha YES.

i would always be working during leaf games this season but would come home and watch the replay on leafstv. gettin from work to home without having the game spoiled was such a challenge.

102.1 fucked me a number of times as well as reading text messages without even thinking.
If I must listen to the radio it's CBC. And I turn it off for from 5min to the hour to 5min after to avoid news.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to