I know the season is over...

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

I know the season is over...

Post by Shep »

but why can't we edit out lineups on CBS?
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: I know the season is over...

Post by Mike »

Snipeshow wroteCOLONbut why can't we edit out lineups on CBS?
I can edit mine. Then again, I'm god.
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Florida Chris »

Snipeshow wroteCOLONbut why can't we edit out lineups on CBS?

I was wondering this myself
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

It would be nice to be able to do that...just to envision what you're team is looking like at the current time. I'm keeping track on Excel for now. My CBS page is funny...I have like 4 or 5 guys in my lineup and the rest on the bench after all the trades I've made.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONIt would be nice to be able to do that...just to envision what you're team is looking like at the current time. I'm keeping track on Excel for now. My CBS page is funny...I have like 4 or 5 guys in my lineup and the rest on the bench after all the trades I've made.
People should really have a list of assets that includes a lineup that is accessible to the rest of us in their team's subforum.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

i agree.. i hate always having to open a second cbs window and the associated messing around time just to find a guy's team... and then you gotta look elsewhere for draft picks...

people *should* have a nice spreadsheet or table showing their team, prospects, cap, & picks... even cooler if they present it in a easy to read manner... and one thing that i think everyone could improve upon, is preparing a list of all their players in a post, allowing for efficient use of the search function... likely asking too much though
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

I don't think I've ever gone to a persons team page on these forums...
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

Snipeshow wroteCOLONI don't think I've ever gone to a persons team page on these forums...

it is currently a waste of time for 20/30 teams..
Scott
PostsCOLON 7701
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm
LocationCOLON London, Ontario

Post by Scott »

Only commissioners can edit their team rosters on CBS.. probably due to CBS upgrading? Someone should drop them a line and ask why!

BACK-TO-BACK BBKL CHAMPIONS!!! 2009-2010 & 2010-2011
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589

Post by Florida Chris »

Raptactics wroteCOLONOnly commissioners can edit their team rosters on CBS.. probably due to CBS upgrading? Someone should drop them a line and ask why!

I asked them, and they basically wrote back, saying that you can not edit lineups during the off season.
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

Florida Chris wroteCOLON I asked them, and they basically wrote back, saying that you can not edit lineups during the off season.
:/

If anyone wants their roster updated send me a PM with the changes. However, this is no substitute for having your roster/picks updated in your team's subforum.
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589

Post by Florida Chris »

Starpainter wroteCOLON
Florida Chris wroteCOLON I asked them, and they basically wrote back, saying that you can not edit lineups during the off season.
:/

If anyone wants their roster updated send me a PM with the changes. However, this is no substitute for having your roster/picks updated in your team's subforum.

Most of us that are active here, do have our rosters updated. I don't have spreadsheets, but everything you need is in there...
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390

Post by Mike »

Florida Chris wroteCOLON Most of us that are active here, do have our rosters updated. I don't have spreadsheets, but everything you need is in there...
Sorry Chris - that wasn't directed at you. Glad you have your stuff up to date.
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589

Post by Florida Chris »

Starpainter wroteCOLON
Florida Chris wroteCOLON Most of us that are active here, do have our rosters updated. I don't have spreadsheets, but everything you need is in there...
No it wasn't a shot at you...I was just simply saying that for the most part the active gm's in this league have their lineups updated. It is the inactive ones who don't. Calling out everybody is pointless, as the ones who need to hear the message are not here.

P.S This league is actually pretty good, I am speaking more from past experience. I've been in several leagues over the years, and am currently in three counting this one....This is the most active league I have ever been part of, and love it.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

Florida Chris wroteCOLON
Starpainter wroteCOLON
No it wasn't a shot at you...I was just simply saying that for the most part the active gm's in this league have their lineups updated. It is the inactive ones who don't. Calling out everybody is pointless, as the ones who need to hear the message are not here.

P.S This league is actually pretty good, I am speaking more from past experience. I've been in several leagues over the years, and am currently in three counting this one....This is the most active league I have ever been part of, and love it.
I agree, and believe me we are working to weed out the bad GM's, I think we have already done an excellent job. Very few weak GM's remaining.
Scott
PostsCOLON 7701
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm
LocationCOLON London, Ontario

Post by Scott »

I can help Mike with editing anyones CBS roster.. PM me as well.

BACK-TO-BACK BBKL CHAMPIONS!!! 2009-2010 & 2010-2011
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to