Just to Confuse all of you a lil more!

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135
JoinedCOLON Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 am
LocationCOLON Hamilton Ontario

Just to Confuse all of you a lil more!

Post by Mash »

Winnipeg Jets realized that the cold just isnt for them at all and REALLY miss the sunshine and babes in Phoenix, so they got on the first available plane back to Phoenix!

Winnipeg Jets now Phoenix Coyotes.
Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Re: Just to Confuse all of you a lil more!

Post by Nick »

mother fucker... i hope the yotes move to Manitoba and become the jets, forcing u to switch back
:evil
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

i think im gonna take out these new smileys, that one there MAY give me nightmares!
Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

lol after all the time I spent on the banner
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

the cold finally got to ya Mashie!

i know next year when i'm finished school i'm going to the US to work....i'm targetting Texas...nothing like heat all the time and carrying a gun to get ya going ;)
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

sgupca wroteCOLONthe cold finally got to ya Mashie!

i know next year when i'm finished school i'm going to the US to work....i'm targetting Texas...nothing like heat all the time and carrying a gun to get ya going ;)
hahhahaha Exactly bring on the empty dry desert, and no im not talking about Jobing.com Arena.
Kareem R
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

Snipeshow wroteCOLONlol after all the time I spent on the banner

Fuck that im keeping the retro banner FOR SURE! lol.
Kareem R
inferno31
PostsCOLON 1805
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:15 pm
LocationCOLON NYC

Post by inferno31 »

Happened faster than most players request trades out of Edmonton.
Roster
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Mashley93 wroteCOLONWinnipeg Jets realized that the cold just isnt for them at all and REALLY miss the sunshine and babes in Phoenix, so they got on the first available plane back to Phoenix!

I love your ladies

sexy
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Mashley93 wroteCOLONWinnipeg Jets realized that the cold just isnt for them at all and REALLY miss the sunshine and babes in Phoenix, so they got on the first available plane back to Phoenix!

Wow, i think having the Yotes instead of the Jets would counter real world tendency! (however, then i could ask to move the Preds to Winnipeg lol.. would stay in the west that way :mrgreen:)

anyway, if this is not a joke, i really hope it has nothing to do with my recent request for relocation.
I'm fine if a previous relocation was allowed and mine (or nighthock's for that matter) won't, hopefully your eventual decision has nothing to do with that thing.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

kyuss wroteCOLON

Wow, i think having the Yotes instead of the Jets would counter real world tendency! (however, then i could ask to move the Preds to Winnipeg lol.. would stay in the west that way :mrgreen:)

anyway, if this is not a joke, i really hope it has nothing to do with my recent request for relocation.
I'm fine if a previous relocation was allowed and mine (or nighthock's for that matter) won't, hopefully your eventual decision has nothing to do with that thing.
i'm next to positive we won't be allowing anymore relocations in this league....The only team that wont be going back (unless shep decides he wants to) is hartford to ottawa.

Other than that, i think we are staying with the current rosters/teams in their current location.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to