I'll update the thread tomorrow.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Re: GDT - Week 14 (Early Start)

Post by KapG »

Hell yah! Early draftking showdowns baby! Love it!

Happy MLK day to all you Americans :)!

Wrt this week in the BBKL, well, hopefully the rangers can get a good chunk of GP in there. Hopefully I can catch another ass whooping across the board too. Really need to stay in the bottom 5! The prospects are developing nicely in the minors. So far it’s been a good season
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

woooo
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Shep wroteCOLONwoooo
So are you more of a classic game player on draftkings? I suck at classics I find. Have waaaaaaaay more success playing showdowns. Get more enjoyment out of the showdowns too since I can focus on one game at a time.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Soooooooo the Rangers are definitely not having a nice week when looking at the bigger picture for this season. Gonna need Dallas and Edmonton to do something. Same with Carolina. Really can’t afford a 14-1 win at this point. That being said I think my team is a bit better than my record says. Could see myself climbing the standings a bit here the last half of this season which wouldn’t be ideal. Really hoping for one last top 5 pick this year. With some of the youngsters I’ll be adding to the roster next year full time (Byfield, Boldy, Pelletier, Merkley, PIerre-Olivier Joseph, Power, Pinto) this could be my last chance at a real good lottery pick.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Crazy how early the NHL EAST top 8 is pretty definitively set. WEST has a solid top 5, then it's pretty wide open.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

KapG wroteCOLONSoooooooo the Rangers are definitely not having a nice week when looking at the bigger picture for this season. Gonna need Dallas and Edmonton to do something. Same with Carolina. Really can’t afford a 14-1 win at this point. That being said I think my team is a bit better than my record says. Could see myself climbing the standings a bit here the last half of this season which wouldn’t be ideal. Really hoping for one last top 5 pick this year. With some of the youngsters I’ll be adding to the roster next year full time (Byfield, Boldy, Pelletier, Merkley, PIerre-Olivier Joseph, Power, Pinto) this could be my last chance at a real good lottery pick.
Nah, they would all be exempt. Just keep adding shitty roster players to the team to keep them down in the minors. Kinda like Kyuss does. He never wins and always gets top picks, so it works for him. 8-)
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLONSoooooooo the Rangers are definitely not having a nice week when looking at the bigger picture for this season. Gonna need Dallas and Edmonton to do something. Same with Carolina. Really can’t afford a 14-1 win at this point. That being said I think my team is a bit better than my record says. Could see myself climbing the standings a bit here the last half of this season which wouldn’t be ideal. Really hoping for one last top 5 pick this year. With some of the youngsters I’ll be adding to the roster next year full time (Byfield, Boldy, Pelletier, Merkley, PIerre-Olivier Joseph, Power, Pinto) this could be my last chance at a real good lottery pick.
Nah, they would all be exempt. Just keep adding shitty roster players to the team to keep them down in the minors. Kinda like Kyuss does. He never wins and always gets top picks, so it works for him. 8-)
We’ll, I don’t want to waste assets adding shitty players but the potential for keeping all my current shitty players is not a bad idea for st least one more year. Let those youngsters marinate
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

KapG wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
We’ll, I don’t want to waste assets adding shitty players but the potential for keeping all my current shitty players is not a bad idea for st least one more year. Let those youngsters marinate
Now you`re thinking like a true rebuilder!
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Google docs won`t show a proper line-up because Max Willman is listed as center, but is a winger in Fantrax.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Now you`re thinking like a true rebuilder!
Yah finally embraces it fully a year and a half ago I guess. Have accumulated some decent assets so far.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Good news for the GP-hungry teams...games are getting scheduled over the dates during the Olympic break.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Skinner having a career revival this year
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

The Sabres are still a bottom 5 team but they must be doing something right where Tage Thompson has broke out this year, Dahlin has had a bounce back season, Skinner is back to being a goal scorer and even Kyle Okposo is on pace to put the most points he's had in the last four seasons. Tuch has 10 points in 9 games.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Skinner and Dahlin bouncing back after last seasons disasters is no surprise. Ralph Kruger is a bum. For skinner, you’re paying him to score goals. He’s a small soft offensive only player and you’re going to banish him to the 3rd/4th line from the get go to play a grinder role? No wonder he was such trash last season. Fucking idiot lol! With Dahlin, he tried to neuter his offensive game/instincts and turn him into some defense first plsyer. It’s dumb, that’s not his game. Give the kid some freedom and some rope to make mistakes and look what you get. Dahlin looked like a new player the moment Kruger got sacked last season. Good on Granato for putting these players in roles that suit their games. Good for letting Dahlin play through his brain farts too
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Wasn’t the week I wanted to have at this point in the season. Made up a lot of ground on some of the teams around me in the lottery race. Not ideal. Was hoping to not see these types of performances until next season lol
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Matthew wroteCOLONSkinner having a career revival this year
Him and duchene both.

Skinner only cost me a 3rd + 6th too.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

was hoping Georgiev would play the 2nd leg of the b2b vs ARZ, not the 1st in Carolina. that was costly but still 4W after all
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to