Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Google Sheets (2021 Release)

Post by Shoalzie »

I had an impromptu visit with family this weekend that threw off my plans. I still haven't had a chance to review everyone's submitted rosters.

Any player not added on Fantrax by the end of this coming weekend, that is the absolute cut-off. If they aren't on your Fantrax roster by Sunday night, you will officially lose the right to the player.

Anyone with issues with their submitted rosters or teams who still haven't posted their initial roster...I will be in contact with you.

When we just added a new GM and he's already made the appropriate moves to make his roster legal...if you're an established GM with any outstanding roster issues...ahead of Week 3 is your last chance to correct them or clarify your issues with me. Loss of player rights and fines will be issued after that point.

Please handle your league business.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

See Seattle recent free agent claim - player taken in waiver draft
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONI had an impromptu visit with family this weekend that threw off my plans. I still haven't had a chance to review everyone's submitted rosters.

Any player not added on Fantrax by the end of this coming weekend, that is the absolute cut-off. If they aren't on your Fantrax roster by Sunday night, you will officially lose the right to the player.

Anyone with issues with their submitted rosters or teams who still haven't posted their initial roster...I will be in contact with you.

When we just added a new GM and he's already made the appropriate moves to make his roster legal...if you're an established GM with any outstanding roster issues...ahead of Week 3 is your last chance to correct them or clarify your issues with me. Loss of player rights and fines will be issued after that point.

Please handle your league business.
This.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I would've wanted to do this last weekend but I've finished posting the initial rosters. There's a handful of teams that have a player on their team unclaimed on Fantrax and they've been informed and they have until midnight tonight to add them. There's a few other teams with lineup issues on their sheets that need to be clarified.

Once this is all done, then I'll begin with the weekly lineup evaluations...which just comes down to does your team have any errors on a weekly sheet. If you have a blank weekly sheet, I'll simply check the Fantrax box and make sure your lineup is legal. I'll put a grid together that will be easier to monitor so I don't have to check each and every book each week.

I'll repeat, you don't have to fill out these weekly sheets but they're still being used to validate the lineup you use on Fantrax.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to