Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Forum updates

Post by Shoalzie »

I'm going through cleaning up and re-organizing some on our forums.

I've made a tweak to the Trading forum.

It's the same process with posting trades as before but I've renamed "Completed Trades" to "Posted Trades". When teams agree to a deal, post the deal in "Posted Trades".

I've renamed "Confirmed Trades" to "Completed Trades". Those are trades I've move from "Posted Trades" once I've reviewed the assets involved that were exchanged on Fantrax and I've recorded the player and drafts moves on Google.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Forum updates

Post by Shoalzie »

Also, the Seattle Kraken have their own team forum under the Pacific Division. I've moved the Arizona Coyotes forum to the Central Division.

I've added forums under "Expansion Draft" for the 2017 draft involving Vegas and for this year involving Seattle.

I'll eventually re-organize the other draft forums and the transactions forum to sorted by the specific year they occured.

I'm figuring out how to do all this admin stuff with the forums so now I'm able to make some changes I'd like to see to keep us better organized.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I renewed the league on Fantrax just so we can get Seattle created and put our old divisions back together. Any moves you guys make, make sure they're done on the 2021-22 league site.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Nice, all changes for the better, thanks Scott
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you give to this league Scott. It is SO greatly appreciated. Can’t say it enough...ty ty ty ty ty ty ty!!!!!!!!
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONI renewed the league on Fantrax just so we can get Seattle created and put our old divisions back together. Any moves you guys make, make sure they're done on the 2021-22 league site.
How much was it? How can we chip in?
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Don't be alarmed but I'm in the process of updating categories and forums.

"News & Information" will be the main hub for league discussion and information. I even moved the "Trading Block" forum there. That's primarily a forum for negotiation. The "Trades" category will now just contain the posted & confirmed trades.

The categories that will get the most attention is "Transactions" & "Drafts". Transactions has been mess to go through when I want to find old information. I'm going create new forums for the individual transaction types. Archives will remain but I'll create those as individual seasons.

"League History" is kind of Dave's domain. He can continue keeping tabs on various stats and he does a nice job with our standings.

I want get things to a good spot today and I may tinker with adding other forums and sub-forums. The main categories that you see will probably stay the way they are now.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to