Total votesCOLON 15

Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: U.S. Election

Post by Shoalzie »

It'll be a while until there's a final resolution but now that Georgia and Pennsylvania flipped, this is turning into a rout.

What I'll say about this election...people came out in large numbers in response to an unpopular president but prove to me 4 years that this country cares about the election process and roll out in similar numbers without the pandemic in the way and without the idea of voting out a controversial figure. Some people needed a kick in the ass to get out and vote.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Meanwhile, Covid is still kicking the US' ass... maybe Biden will actually put into place a Federal plan to stop the spread. 2 week mandatory lockdown. Everything shuts down, including the stock market.

What could go wrong?
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

It's kinda wild...the virus is worse now (number-wise) compared to when we were shutdown. The virus itself isn't more dangerous but what's happening is the increased cases puts us back in the spot where we were in the spring when the hospitals were filling up. I don't know if supplies are a problem like before but the amount of beds being used up on COVID patients is rising.

If Trump is a lame duck president and loses all his legal appeals, what does he do with the virus for the last two months? I figure he'll light a match on the way out and walk away and make Biden clean this up. I hope we never see a president leave the office in disgrace like this ever again. Put it on the pile of the unprecedented things he's done in these 4 years.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

Malette18 wroteCOLONUS elections are so exhausting to follow.
I am dead.
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938
JoinedCOLON Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, AUS

Post by Loki »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLONMeanwhile, Covid is still kicking the US' ass... maybe Biden will actually put into place a Federal plan to stop the spread. 2 week mandatory lockdown. Everything shuts down, including the stock market.

What could go wrong?
We just finished up a lockdown in the state I live in here in Australia. We've now had a week of 0 new cases. It's not fun, but it's incredibly effective.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Loki wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLONMeanwhile, Covid is still kicking the US' ass... maybe Biden will actually put into place a Federal plan to stop the spread. 2 week mandatory lockdown. Everything shuts down, including the stock market.

What could go wrong?
We just finished up a lockdown in the state I live in here in Australia. We've now had a week of 0 new cases. It's not fun, but it's incredibly effective.
That's amazing! Great news for you guys. Maybe some lessons to be learned.
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Loki wroteCOLON

What could go wrong?
That's amazing! Great news for you guys. Maybe some lessons to be learned.
Ford: Open for business
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Trump is out. Let the lawsuits begin!
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245
JoinedCOLON Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
LocationCOLON Cleveland, OH

Post by koomzzz »

Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Click banner to view current roster and picks
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONIt's kinda wild...the virus is worse now (number-wise) compared to when we were shutdown. The virus itself isn't more dangerous but what's happening is the increased cases puts us back in the spot where we were in the spring when the hospitals were filling up. I don't know if supplies are a problem like before but the amount of beds being used up on COVID patients is rising.

If Trump is a lame duck president and loses all his legal appeals, what does he do with the virus for the last two months? I figure he'll light a match on the way out and walk away and make Biden clean this up. I hope we never see a president leave the office in disgrace like this ever again. Put it on the pile of the unprecedented things he's done in these 4 years.
may you all stay safe especially winter is coming when virus will become stronger..
pretty sure trump is a lame duck and it is already a disgrace how he handles the voting process and i think it will look even worse if he files lawsuits unless there is a legitimate proof that the voting is fraudulent which i hardly doubt it... so pretty much a sore loser if he is to not admit defeat and went on to file lawsuits... like not shaking hands after the cup finals and files to the NHL that the game was frauded..
#91 - John Tavares
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

Trump's last bit of idiocy today.

Crazy shit going on.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

sounds like a terror group to me...
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Tony wroteCOLONsounds like a terror group to me...
Tony wasn't wrong
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to