Re: 2020-21 Google Sheets

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Thanks Scott. You’re a stud
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONThat's weird...I just checked and it said you were a Commenter instead of an Editor. I switched you back to Editor.
Still isn't working:

ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Working now. Thanks.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

There's been a few odd things going on concerning user rights with sheets. I don't remember seeing this many problems in previous years and I'm doing things basically the same way.

Just added another 40 or so contracts this morning. There's quite a few minor league/fringe NHL/prospects I need to get to but I'll chip away at that in the next week or so. We have no idea when the next season will start but I will be ready on my end.

Once I get caught up on contracts and then I'll start looking into making an expansion draft sheet...for us, it'll involve making a protection list sheet. I'll set up some stuff for the future Kraken GM after that.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

GJ gangster scott
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Down to the last 40 or so contracts to update...I want to get that done in the next few days.

23 teams have sheets...a new season is hopefully not far away. We'll have the waiver draft soon and obviously we'll pin down a date for roster submission when we know when the season will start. Please check-in and request your sheet if you haven't:

Boston
Colorado
Dallas
Los Angeles
Minnesota
Ottawa
Vancouver
Washington
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

I’m not sure if it’s my phone or what but I always get kicked out of the sheets app after I wait for everything to load up

Got a new iPhone 12 pro max that I need to set up...hopefully it doesn’t give me headaches on that beast. My 8+ is on its last legs after all
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

A sigh of relief, I'm finally caught up on contracts. You guys should have a good idea of the number of contracts on your roster now.

I'll spend some time re-confirming contract terms of other players but any players currently with a contract should have the proper information.

KapG wroteCOLONI’m not sure if it’s my phone or what but I always get kicked out of the sheets app after I wait for everything to load up

Got a new iPhone 12 pro max that I need to set up...hopefully it doesn’t give me headaches on that beast. My 8+ is on its last legs after all

Let me know how that works for you. I've got a Galaxy S10e that I've been using to test the sheets. I can't test every type of phone, I figure most modern phones behave in a similar fashion.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

For clarification and this was the same situation last season, if you have any players under the "SLIDING CONTRACTS" heading, those players don't count towards your contract count in cell J6.

If you make any moves in response to having too many contracts, keep that in mind. Any sliding contract doesn't go towards your count unless you declare them as part of your active roster. We'll post that thread when get closer to the start of the season.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONA sigh of relief, I'm finally caught up on contracts. You guys should have a good idea of the number of contracts on your roster now.

I'll spend some time re-confirming contract terms of other players but any players currently with a contract should have the proper information.

KapG wroteCOLONI’m not sure if it’s my phone or what but I always get kicked out of the sheets app after I wait for everything to load up

Let me know how that works for you. I've got a Galaxy S10e that I've been using to test the sheets. I can't test every type of phone, I figure most modern phones behave in a similar fashion.
Works great on the new phone Shoalzie!!! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into these things :). You’re awesome!
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Mobile. Thanks.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Shoalzie, can you move Rieder from center to wing please?

Also, he's dual in Fantrax, so someone will have to put him to wing.

Same with Dickinson (keep C) and Mckegg (keep C), Stutzel (W), Sheahan (C)
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I'll consult with Mik on which players should be listed as centers or wing to start the season.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

yeah Fantrax messed up positions even worse than usual, we'll have some maintenance to do ahead of the season
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

i need my sheet, i will do it later on? whens roster submission? and what is the cap hit? sorry if i missed anything been too busy
#91 - John Tavares
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Hong, you don't have to fill it out this second but I just want to know which type you want and I can send that to you. Salary cap is $81.5 million and floor is $60.2 million. All that info will all be on your sheet.

Here's a recap of important dates coming up:
Shoalzie wroteCOLONMonday, January 4 -- Waiver draft (starts at 9:00 a.m. Eastern)
*Free agent claims start at noon the day after the draft is completed*

Monday, January 11 -- Roster submissions (deadline at 10:00 p.m. Eastern)

Tuesday, January 12 -- Waiver wire opens at noon (all waived players from roster submissions go on the wire)

Wednesday, January 13 -- Opening night of 2020-21 season (first lineups due)
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

Computer version for me plz
hasek39
PostsCOLON 132
JoinedCOLON Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by hasek39 »

Mobile please
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

hasek39 wroteCOLONMobile please

Good to hear from you. I think I shared your sheet to the correct e-mail. Let me know if you didn't receive the notice. If have any questions, ask away. Thanks!
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Everyone now has a set of sheets. I just did a position update this morning. Hopefully some of your players have been corrected. I did it using our FOT/FOR formula.

If there's a player you have a question about, let me know. We're trying to get all this ironed out as soon as we can.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to