It's fun in here today.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: Trade Deadline Fallout 19-20 GRADES

Post by kyuss »

kimmer wroteCOLONKyuss truly Is a fantasy criminal lol
along with Steve lol
So I guess in that scenario you would be a fantasy idiot?
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLONOh Mik tried to upgrade, but typical Mik offers were made. People are wising up to his low-ball tactics.
you've not been here long enough to know what typical Mik is, you're getting offers from me proportioned to what your roster has to offer. Just because you feel like Georgiev should already be valued as a bona fide young NHL starter doesn't mean whoever is offering less than that value should be treated like some kind of fantasy criminal lol
I've been around long enough to know not to trust your offers
going by your PM replies you should have stopped here :lol:

anyways, considering what's on your team I am not sure that's my loss
You approached me, and it was very clear you wanted Georgiev and then proceed to offer me scrub 1 and scrub 2. And then got offended when I told you to get lost.

What sort of reaction did you think you would get? Hey, I want your best pro player, here is a pile of shit. And then 2 mins later - pfft he's not even that valuable, my best offer is two more pieces that don't help you. You didn't even offer a goalie back in the deal and you have three on your roster that are hot turd sandwhiches.
I will reply when I get in front of my pc, but reading I was the one who got offended was a real stunner :?
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

What the world really wants to know is what was the offer?
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONWhat the world really wants to know is what was the offer?
The world can continue wondering.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

kyuss wroteCOLON
along with Steve lol
no. I'd just be someone who made your fantasy true. you shud thank me for those years
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

kimmer wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
along with Steve lol
no. I'd just be someone who made your fantasy true. you shud thank me for those years
your team was never my farm team so I'm struggling to follow
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

i gave u laine indirectly bro
even though I think Connor is now a superior player in real life/fantasy perspective
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLONOh Mik tried to upgrade, but typical Mik offers were made. People are wising up to his low-ball tactics.
you've not been here long enough to know what typical Mik is, you're getting offers from me proportioned to what your roster has to offer. Just because you feel like Georgiev should already be valued as a bona fide young NHL starter doesn't mean whoever is offering less than that value should be treated like some kind of fantasy criminal lol
I've been around long enough to know not to trust your offers
going by your PM replies you should have stopped here :lol:

anyways, considering what's on your team I am not sure that's my loss
You approached me, and it was very clear you wanted Georgiev and then proceed to offer me scrub 1 and scrub 2. And then got offended when I told you to get lost.

What sort of reaction did you think you would get? Hey, I want your best pro player, here is a pile of shit. And then 2 mins later - pfft he's not even that valuable, my best offer is two more pieces that don't help you. You didn't even offer a goalie back in the deal and you have three on your roster that are hot turd sandwhiches.
so, back at home I read again our PMs and they really don't match this post. I don't know when you felt I got offended, maybe because I pointed out Gurianov has not been struggling? he is a 22 yrs old on the verge of scoring 20 goals in his first full NHL season, just had a 1G+1A in his last game to confirm his 'struggling' trend.
And I did offer an NHL goalie back, right from the start. Signed long term too.

It's fine not liking an offer, but if you tell the other GM he is offering crap and to go find some other GM to rip off, I believe it's a pretty normal consequence that instead of receiving an offer more in line with your preferences you get things to stop. Which is fine. I just don't understand the hate because of an offer you didn't like.

Note to readers: I mentioned before I went hard after a player I felt was the 'right fit'. That was not Georgiev
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

nice bro
u back on ur pc

ya the right fit player in question is eriksson ek.
ur offer wasn't trash. I just don't like your conditions. I was banking on 6 percent chance of it landing 2nd or 3rd OA and in place, doing E-Svech/Cehlarik swap.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

kimmer wroteCOLONnice bro
u back on ur pc

ya the right fit player in question is eriksson ek.
ur offer wasn't trash. I just don't like your conditions. I was banking on 6 percent chance of it landing 2nd or 3rd OA
lol, it's not like if you didn't land 2nd or 3rd overall you would have lost the pick...
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Kyuss, you got offended by me being offended. And the goalie you offered sucks and does not help me reach goalie gp at all next year. It was a really bad offer. My strongest position is on the wing. Neither one of your players helps me out at all. And yes, I don't like Gurianov enough to downgrade massively in net and jeopardize gp.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

lol its so funny how certain people here will rub someone the wrong way and there is this persistent he said-she said bullshit for days on end... you guys disagree. not the end of the fucking world.

And I really like Gurianov. I think that's a very solid offer for Georogiev. Can't see Georgiev being more than a 1B, but who knows... sold early on him before already...

I was able to get Debrusk for Jimmy Howard when he was pretty useful. Definitely a move I'd look to make if I was hawks, but to each their own!
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Problem being that I don't have any goalies after that, and I'm sure as hell not going to rely on Alex Stalock to get me many starts. He shouldn't even be in the NHL.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

So Gurinov+Stalock for Giorgiev
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

I'd certainly be offended
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLONProblem being that I don't have any goalies after that, and I'm sure as hell not going to rely on Alex Stalock to get me many starts. He shouldn't even be in the NHL.
He has a 907 save percentage through 30 games this year, which is better than a number of NHL starters, including his own teams. And only a few Points worse than georgiev. While he is by no means a starter level goaltender, I think you're being a tad hard on him. He's a very capable backup goalie.

Imo, if georgiev becomes a backup, then the offer is probably an overpayment, but if georgiev becomes a starter, it's an underpayment. But regardless, your situation may mean he's worth more to you than the other pieces, so to each his own.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

It's not a good deal for Hawks regardless. There are certainly deals that could have worked, but not that one. And obviously Mik would like to add Giorgiev bc he has Shesty
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Mik didn't even disclose the initial offer. Stalock and Guri for Georgiev and Perry was his 2nd offer.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to