GDT - Week 20 TRADE DEADLINE

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

GDT - Week 20 TRADE DEADLINE

Post by Matthew »

One Big Week until the BBKL trade deadline: Monday the 24th

Lots of good teams heading into the playoffs this year. Will be interesting to see who loads up and takes it all!

6PM EASTERN TIME DEADLINE MONDAY the 24TH

Woohoo! Let's do it Boys!

Notice: following team in danger of going over goalie gs (65)
Toronto (62)
arz (59)
Col (59)
Nsh (59)
So, start one goalie, the one who will likely get less gp.

Dallas, you need 3 goalie starts to hit minimum. Bos/nyr/chi in danger of skater gp.
Last edited by 1 on Matthew, edited 0 times in total.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: GDT - Week 20 TRADE DEADLINE

Post by Shoalzie »

The East looks set in terms of the 8 teams involved. Devils and Pens could battle over who is 2nd or 3rd in the Metro but they're meeting in the first round either way.

Hong had a huge week and it might've been enough to secure the final spot in the West. He's got a 96 point lead on the Sharks with 2 weeks left. That seems like a safe margin. The West is probably set in stone as well in terms of their 8 teams.

Flames/Oilers fighting over 3rd seed in the Pacific and the WC1 is the most intriguing storyline to end the season. Similar to the Metro, Stars and Avalanche battle over 2nd and 3rd in the Central but that matchup seems set although Hong is within striking distance of 3rd.

Not much the non-playoff teams can do at this point other than jockey for position and play spoiler. I'm down 39 points to Tony's ghost ship for 9th in the East...that's my motivation in these final weeks.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

If I miss gp it’s gonna be by like 4-5 games ffs lmao

Drouin getting hurt again did not help things.

Lame
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

KapG wroteCOLONIf I miss gp it’s gonna be by like 4-5 games ffs lmao

Lame
My team looks to be about 4-5 games away from hitting it as well. Gonna be a tight finish. Boyle being hurt for the rest of our regular season really sucks though. Might be the end of his BBKL career.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON

Lame
My team looks to be about 4-5 games away from hitting it as well. Gonna be a tight finish. Boyle being hurt for the rest of our regular season really sucks though. Might be the end of his BBKL career.
We can both cry together lol
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

KapG wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON

Lame
We can both cry together lol
Deal! :cry:
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONThe East looks set in terms of the 8 teams involved. Devils and Pens could battle over who is 2nd or 3rd in the Metro but they're meeting in the first round either way.

Hong had a huge week and it might've been enough to secure the final spot in the West. He's got a 96 point lead on the Sharks with 2 weeks left. That seems like a safe margin. The West is probably set in stone as well in terms of their 8 teams.

Flames/Oilers fighting over 3rd seed in the Pacific and the WC1 is the most intriguing storyline to end the season. Similar to the Metro, Stars and Avalanche battle over 2nd and 3rd in the Central but that matchup seems set although Hong is within striking distance of 3rd.

Not much the non-playoff teams can do at this point other than jockey for position and play spoiler. I'm down 39 points to Tony's ghost ship for 9th in the East...that's my motivation in these final weeks.
I'm completely dead in the water in that regard. Down Weber, Borowiecki, Fantenberg, Calvert, Kuznetzov, and Texier.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON
Shoalzie wroteCOLONThe East looks set in terms of the 8 teams involved. Devils and Pens could battle over who is 2nd or 3rd in the Metro but they're meeting in the first round either way.

I'm completely dead in the water in that regard. Down Weber, Borowiecki, Fantenberg, Calvert, Kuznetzov, and Texier.
Down Lindblom, Cizikas, Clutterbuck, Dumoulin, Jaybo, and Russell. Been a fun season lemme tell you.
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043

Post by Sensfanjosh »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON

Down Lindblom, Cizikas, Clutterbuck, Dumoulin, Jaybo, and Russell. Been a fun season lemme tell you.
Yeah but I have good players that are hurt.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

If Steve gets knocked off (and the teams in the West are certainly good enough to do that) then I think this year's playoffs are wide open. A lot of talented teams.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

I don't see Steve getting knocked off, but yeah anything can happen in 1 week.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONI don't see Steve getting knocked off, but yeah anything can happen in 1 week.
A highscoring team with good goaltending, like Arians, could do the job, imo.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON

Zzz. I'm not really interested in arguing who's gotten hit worse, but yeah injuries suck.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Wish the NHL deadline was a week earlier so my young guys would get more playing time in our final two weeks. The likes of Comtois/Lundestrom/Hirose/Cholowski/Ladue would probably get me those final 10 games or so that I need.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLONWish the NHL deadline was a week earlier so my young guys would get more playing time in our final two weeks. The likes of Comtois/Lundestrom/Hirose/Cholowski/Ladue would probably get me those final 10 games or so that I need.
Yah I’m not sure I want to spend what I’m being asked to spend for 3-6 gp lol
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043

Post by Sensfanjosh »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON

Zzz. I'm not really interested in arguing who's gotten hit worse, but yeah injuries suck.
I'm surprised at you, I gave you such a nice opportunity to launch into attack mode and you're not interested
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Home ice advantage is KEY!

That would be interesting... since we really don’t have any benefit to the top teams that is similar to home ice, aside from obviously playing a team with lesser points. Wouldn’t it be great from the fantasy perspective to choose your opponents for the top 3 teams?? I know we want to mimic the NHL but that would be a fun little wrinkle to pick a team you match up against better and give the old fuck you to another team.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON

That would be interesting... since we really don’t have any benefit to the top teams that is similar to home ice, aside from obviously playing a team with lesser points. Wouldn’t it be great from the fantasy perspective to choose your opponents for the top 3 teams?? I know we want to mimic the NHL but that would be a fun little wrinkle to pick a team you match up against better and give the old fuck you to another team.
I'd be very afraid of Karma kicking me in the ass for picking a lesser team haha.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON

Another advantage for home ice here is if there is an 8-8 tie the top team gets the W.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

True matt. But live in my more fun little brain for a while. Would be great to pick the team you play no? In the first round at least. Then it defaults to overall standings for round 2 and 3?

Anyone else with me?
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to