GDT - Week 19

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Re: GDT - Week 19

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONI answered anyway because it's true.
Gotta stick your nose in everything
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

It's true
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Matthew wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLONAndreas Johnsson played just enough games to make him waiver eligible next season before he got injured. Thanks, eurotrash.
Is that really going to affect your team?
Yeah, actually. Johnsson and greenway going eligible next year means I need to move a couple forwards as I'll have like 15 or 16 that are waiver eligible, and if batherson or kravtsov or etc have a big year I won't be able to fit them in without trades.
Sure but you make that seem like a bad thing. Not a bad problem to have. Move some players out, improve the system, allow your players to come up. All good in the hood.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Just hate it when all my good players are being blocked by the likes of Nathan Gerbe and Colin Blackwell.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLONJust hate it when all my good players are being blocked by the likes of Nathan Gerbe and Colin Blackwell.
Over the last 60 days Nathan Gerbe would be 3rd on your team in points, so he wouldn't have been blocking anyone.

And on my team he is 9th in points during that span so he also isn't blocking anyone. He was a good pickup.

Blackwell on the other hand has 5 points during that span, but is just 26yo, and has improved each of the past 3 years in the AHL since finishing college. Now close to Pt/gm this year in the A.Obv odds are against him being a permanent NHL'er, but even if the odds aren't great, it's a worthwhile pickup as if he does pan out all it cost me was a contract spot. It's how I got gourde and desmith.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Gerbe's career resurgence has been fascinating to watch. I dropped him over the summer thinking he would finish his pro career in the AHL or back in Europe and his NHL days were behind him. The Jackets have been wrecked by injuries and he's been solid for them as a fill-in. I wonder where he fits in when they get guys back.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

Pirri 2.0?
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

Who wins a cage match between Matthew and Casper?
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to