2019-20 Google Sheets

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: 2019-20 Google Sheets

Post by Matthew »

Bump. Google sheets due by roster lock next Sunday.

Link is also in the first post of this thread.

Here's the link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... YYBUH45l67
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245
JoinedCOLON Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
LocationCOLON Cleveland, OH

Post by koomzzz »

Would it be possible to have my positional differences between fantrax and google doc reconciled soon?

Nick Cousins is a W on Fantrax, C on sheet
Oskar Sundqvist is a W on Fantrax, C on sheet

I think they should both be W, but not positive
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

What date are are googledocs due, and is there a thread made we can put them into to show they are done?
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

FYI Shoalzie, Sunday is Sept. 29.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Thanks Shep.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

A reminder to everyone, now that I'm "unhiding" your Wk 1 sheets for the start of the season...you can utilize the check box in cell A1 if you want to auto-fill your lineup from your roster submission into Week 1 if you don't plan on making any changes.

Keep in mind, this only fills out the names in the lineup in the same slots as the previous week. You'll have to re-check your LTIR and relief boxes in column E.
Fraser
PostsCOLON 3681
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:38 am
LocationCOLON Perth, Western Australia

Post by Fraser »

Scott you are a legend
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

A reminder, if you are going to add a sliding contract to your lineup at any point during the season, you need to post your intentions in this thread:

http://bbkl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15660

If you do add a player to your lineup, I need to change the player's status from "Slide" to "Exempt" so the player just becomes a waiver exempt player and counts towards your 50 contracts for the balance of the season.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

it looks like if I try to import the lineup from the previous week by flagging the weekly lineup box at the top left corner it imports the lineup from the 1st week instead.

It's not only that it takes more time to set the lineup as it has changed more over a longer period of time (as a side consequence, TJ showed up like if he is still on my roster) the real problem is some malfunctioning prevents from making use of the LTIR bonus.

Simek has the red cross even if I dress him, conversely Manson is the only one in IR with the red cross, and apparently I can't put on LTIR those who haven't the red cross?
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Don't worry about the cross or those other icons. Those are things I've not been able to keep up to date with lately. It's a bookkeeping thing I do with along with my info on CapFriendly. I was out of town for about week recently and I need to catch up on who is hurt or in the minors.

I'll check out your sheet. If you've been filling out your lineup on a weekly basis and if you had the check box for Week 8...in theory, it should grab the Week 7 lineup.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

it didn't, that's the point
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I think I figured it out. If you're checking the box in A1 and you're still filling out parts of your lineup, my (hidden) grid of lineups is taking your lineup from the previous week regardless of what you fill out on the weekly sheet. If you check the box in the next week, it references the lineup in the grid, not from the weekly lineup you filled in.

The way I've set it up, I wouldn't recommend using the check box unless you are going to use the exact same lineup from the week before. This was meant to be a shortcut if you didn't have to make any changes from the week before. If you check the box and make changes, my table doesn't know that you're making changes.

Me personally, I don't use the checkbox because I don't mind re-entering the lineup each week.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

ok thx
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Yeah, sorry. I was just on your sheet while you were working on your lineup. The hidden sheet is called "Lineups" if you're curious.

If you check A1, the column in the grid fills with the names from the previous week and that's what populates on your sheet. But if you change anything on the lineup while the box is checked, those cells don't update in the grid to what you've entered manually. It still keeps the same lineup from the week before. I think goes all the back to your original roster submitted lineup or from Week 1.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to