Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Week 17

Post by Shoalzie »

A couple of important notes about next week...

First game is at 3 p.m. because of the U.S. holiday...early lineup lock so be prepared.

Also, it's a double week with the All-Star break. The NHL is on break Thursday through Sunday but we are including the week after the All-Star break. Keep that in mind with your lineup choices.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938
JoinedCOLON Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, AUS

Re: Week 17

Post by Loki »

Oof, rough couple of weeks slipped me from 3rd to 5th in the Metro. Really needed to have a better week against divisional rivals to make up some ground. Next few weeks will be big for my playoff hopes :S
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

You're still in pretty good shape, Brendon. You've got Pettersson back. The East isn't settled yet...Florida and Boston are definitely in the mix for either wild card spot. The top 3 in the Atlantic and the top 2 in the Metro are the only spots that seem secure.

Top 3 in the Central seem settled. After Steve, the Pacific is very much up for grabs. Very impressed with the improvement in the Pacific. That used to be one of the weaker divisions in the league but they're the only division right now with 4 teams over 1000 points...let alone 5.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONA couple of important notes about next week...

First game is at 3 p.m. because of the U.S. holiday...early lineup lock so be prepared..
thanks Scott
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

The "bye weeks" are also starting up. You have some teams playing as few as 2 games for this entire two week period. I see that for Vancouver, Anaheim and Los Angeles. I think the most games I see is 4 games for this period.

I'll try to take advantage of this slowed down schedule and get caught up on my own league matters. I have started working on next year's sheets. I want to get those to you gentlemen by the end of the NHL regular season (our playoffs). I'd like to have you guys be able to use your new sheets for the entire offseason.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

schedule is in
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

ugh, looks like Eller is out today after leaving early on Friday, one more player missing games in this super odd week after OEL, Zucc & Larkin (on top Erik Karlsson, T.Johnson, Haula in IR)..

couple of losses coming up this period :/
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLONugh, looks like Eller is out today after leaving early on Friday, one more player missing games in this super odd week after OEL, Zucc & Larkin (on top Erik Karlsson, T.Johnson, Haula in IR)..

couple of losses coming up this period :/
Couldn't you have picked a different week to tank?
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

Knock knock, Matt
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Ya metro had a good week! #beastdivision
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Not much changed in the East...Metro still holds both wild card spots.

The depth in the Pacific is very impressive...only division with 6 teams over 1000 points.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONNot much changed in the East...Metro still holds both wild card spots.

The depth in the Pacific is very impressive...only division with 6 teams over 1000 points.
When do our playoffs start?
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONNot much changed in the East...Metro still holds both wild card spots.

wOrSt DiViSoN
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON

When do our playoffs start?
Monday March 4th week 22
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to