#91 - John Tavares
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: 2018-19 BBKL Predictions

Post by hong57 »

CAM wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLONBoston doesn't make the playoffs either, bottom 10 team
Lol, you said the same last year...
Steve is just trying to get rise out of me. If he is man enough i will Bet a 1st Round pick that that will not happen.
that's why the league bans betting first round picks bro.. even the league and god forbid steve to lose any deals
#91 - John Tavares
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

I wouldn't say cam is bottom 10, but I'd say there is a solid chance he misses the playoffs. Phi and Det could knock him out.

On the other hand, I think Steve's team will take a step back from last year, and so will Fraser's. Arian and VGK will be more of a factor in that division.

Lak
Edm
Vgk
Van
Cgy/ana
Sjs
Arz
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

hong57 wroteCOLON
CAM wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLONBoston doesn't make the playoffs either, bottom 10 team
Lol, you said the same last year...
Steve is just trying to get rise out of me. If he is man enough i will Bet a 1st Round pick that that will not happen.
that's why the league bans betting first round picks bro.. even the league and god forbid steve to lose any deals
I knew that I was just making a point cause i have never made a bet with a pick before. Thats how confident i am.... ;)
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

Matthew wroteCOLONI wouldn't say cam is bottom 10, but I'd say there is a solid chance he misses the playoffs. Phi and Det could knock him out.

On the other hand, I think Steve's team will take a step back from last year, and so will Fraser's. Arian and VGK will be more of a factor in that division.

Lak
Edm
Vgk
Van
Cgy/ana
Sjs
Arz
Last year injuries held me back the first 2-3 months. Now it seems like I got the suspension plague. #FreeNate #FreeTom
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Matthew wroteCOLONI wouldn't say cam is bottom 10, but I'd say there is a solid chance he misses the playoffs. Phi and Det could knock him out.

Lak
Edm
Vgk
Van
Cgy/ana
Sjs
Arz
Not happening. Goal-tending will be better. Pavelski, Couture and Tarasenko all have major rebounds. Good to go. ;)
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Malette18 wroteCOLON

Lak
Edm
Vgk
Van
Cgy/ana
Sjs
Arz
Last year injuries held me back the first 2-3 months. Now it seems like I got the suspension plague. #FreeNate #FreeTom
Right where those common street thugs belong ;)
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

CAM wroteCOLON

Lak
Edm
Vgk
Van
Cgy/ana
Sjs
Arz
Not happening. Goal-tending will be better. Pavelski, Couture and Tarasenko all have major rebounds. Good to go. ;)

Ur team seems less deep.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

I lost Brent Seabrook, gained Nick Seeler, David Backes and Juusso Riikola. I'll be ok. I love the under-dog roles.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

CAM wroteCOLON

Lak
Edm
Vgk
Van
Cgy/ana
Sjs
Arz
1st game losing 5-0. Heh.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Ahahhahahahaha rask
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106

Post by hong57 »

Hi Mr. Bruin
#91 - John Tavares
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Hi. Excited for the season opener tonight vs Buffalo. Should be a good game :oops:
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

lool
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

No one else gonna chyme in with lists? Curious to see if anyone thinks way differently than me
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106

Post by hong57 »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONNo one else gonna chyme in with lists? Curious to see if anyone thinks way differently than me
i have no idea of others roster maybe i will chyme in later
#91 - John Tavares
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

NSH v. LA
TOR v. BUF

like always...

NSH over TOR I guess
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Lak
Edm
Vgk
Van
Cgy
ana
Sjs
Arz

buffalo
Toronto
florida
Detroit
Bostom
Tampa
montreal
Ottawa

Washington
Philadelphia
Nyi
devils
Pittsburgh
Rangers
Carolina
Columbus

Nashville
Dallas
minnesota
stl
Winnipeg
Colorado
chicago

Edm
Vs
Nsh

Buffalo
Vs
Phila

Edmonton beats buffalo in the finals

Year of the upset
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

hong57 wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONNo one else gonna chyme in with lists? Curious to see if anyone thinks way differently than me
i have no idea of others roster maybe i will chyme in later
Same. I need to give some props to Scott. His team is good and I didnt realize that before sticking up for myself. He will be a tough opponent this season.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Thanks...been trying to hang in with the likes of you and Jimmy and Chris in our division. I don't want to count out Billy either. I really want to get back to the playoffs but I mortgaged quite a bit of my future assets this summer.

I think we can all agree that Mike and Matt still the kings of this division but we'll have a nice 5-way battle for the coveted 3rd, 4th and 5th spots. With the exception of Chuck, I think there's 7 teams capable of making the playoffs in our division.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to