BUTTON_POST_REPLY
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Re: GWT - Playoffs Week 1

Post by thom54 »

Fuuuck. Happy to win, but that was too close! Finally banish my Tampa demons

Alright Tony, hopefully my team doesn’t continue to go full Leper ... just missing an arm so far
tbone
PostsCOLON 349
JoinedCOLON Thu May 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by tbone »

thom54 wroteCOLONFuuuck. Happy to win, but that was too close! Finally banish my Tampa demons
Good match Thom, I should've started Clifford instead of Vermette - that would have won it for me, one damn PIM all I needed!
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

thom54 wroteCOLON Alright Tony, hopefully my team doesn’t continue to go full Leper ... just missing an arm so far
Will you be getting any goalie starts this week?
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

good luck tony - give tom a swift kick in the vagina!
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Tony wroteCOLON
thom54 wroteCOLON Alright Tony, hopefully my team doesn’t continue to go full Leper ... just missing an arm so far
Will you be getting any goalie starts this week?

I will if it means dressing as bishop myself, just slightly shorter but much better looking.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

damn I thought Bishop was pretty good looking?
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Sucks to lose round one but happy with my season overall. Young team that made the playoffs. Would have beaten 7 and tied 2 of the other playoff teams (would have lost due to seeding) so it wasn't a horrible week.
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

Congrats Mr. Boston, good luck with the rest of the playoffs
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

Thank You Mike. Your team was not at its best that for sure. The injuries were bad and One of your big guys was pretty weak. Benn. I know becuase i have Benn, Bergeron and Quick in my Yahoo money keeper and i lost when i shouldn't have.

Not looking forward to getting embarrassed by Matt's team. If i can win 6 cats i would be fairly happy but that might even be stretching whats possible.
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

kyuss wroteCOLON
hong57 wroteCOLONgz mik.. you have a hell of a team and i wish you the best in the next round! win it all bro! and ironically our match went down to the tie breaker but this time you are ahead of me in the standing haha
Thanks, and about time lol!

Would have been terrible going down again after such a close matchup.. at this point we probably have at least 3 of the 5 closest BBKL playoff matchups ever.
Always tough getting over your team, I hate facing your core and your Ds killed me with their stupid peripheries.

It turns out despite Grubauer the Dubnyk trade was a difference maker to survive this round, without him I’d have only tied goalie wins with Darling, going out 7-8 as a result
lol don't worry.. with JT stone and matheson getting some handsome pay rise.. im gonna break my core a bit.. depends on the offers i receive..
on the bright side my core will then be JT, chabot, dunn, matheson, risto, toffoli, lindholm, and vilardi .. not bad but won't be as strong next year
#91 - John Tavares
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

kyuss wroteCOLON
hong57 wroteCOLONgz mik.. you have a hell of a team and i wish you the best in the next round! win it all bro! and ironically our match went down to the tie breaker but this time you are ahead of me in the standing haha
Thanks, and about time lol!

Would have been terrible going down again after such a close matchup.. at this point we probably have at least 3 of the 5 closest BBKL playoff matchups ever.
Always tough getting over your team, I hate facing your core and your Ds killed me with their stupid peripheries.

It turns out despite Grubauer the Dubnyk trade was a difference maker to survive this round, without him I’d have only tied goalie wins with Darling, going out 7-8 as a result
the difference is i need an enforcer to get that freaking 1 PIM god damit :lol:
#91 - John Tavares
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to