GDP Week 10

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby CAM » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:12 am

Can someone look into why my team is not getting stats against 3 opponents and my match against tony we both arent getting stats. Tied 8-8
User avatar
CAM
 
Posts: 3675
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby kyuss » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:13 am

CAM wrote:Can someone look into why my team is not getting stats against 3 opponents and my match against tony we both arent getting stats. Tied 8-8

positional update underway, that's why
User avatar
kyuss
 
Posts: 11923
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby CAM » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:34 am

Ok. So i will be able to correct it mid week? Or am i fucked?
User avatar
CAM
 
Posts: 3675
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby kyuss » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:01 am

you're not fucked lol, your team and Tony's are already ok. You only need to worry about making your lineup legal for next week as a few of your centers moved to W
User avatar
kyuss
 
Posts: 11923
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby Handsome&FairMike » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:02 am

kyuss wrote:you're not fucked lol, your team and Tony's are already ok. You only need to worry about making your lineup legal for next week as a few of your centers moved to W


Were these done for all the teams? I think I have a few that may need to be changed (Jooris, namestnikov, copp, and backes depending on when the GP cap is established).
User avatar
Handsome&FairMike
 
Posts: 2952
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby kyuss » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:25 am

Handsome&FairMike wrote:
kyuss wrote:you're not fucked lol, your team and Tony's are already ok. You only need to worry about making your lineup legal for next week as a few of your centers moved to W


Were these done for all the teams? I think I have a few that may need to be changed (Jooris, namestnikov, copp, and backes depending on when the GP cap is established).

Jooris and Backes don’t meet the 20gp threshold, hence are not eligible yet for update.
Copp’s & Namestnikov’s FOR are lower than 0.45 so they remain wingers

if Jooris plays his 20th game before lock and you would like so, you can request the switch within Monday
User avatar
kyuss
 
Posts: 11923
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby bills09 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:51 am

Is it the update that caused Vancouver and Toronto to have zero wins on fantrax lol
Image
bills09
 
Posts: 8714
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Pickering, Ontario

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby kyuss » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:58 am

the update is in fact not over yet...

done now: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3663&p=282790#p282790
User avatar
kyuss
 
Posts: 11923
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby Handsome&FairMike » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Thanks Mik - I thought it was 10 GP not 20 GP. All good!
User avatar
Handsome&FairMike
 
Posts: 2952
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby Tony » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:02 pm

kyuss wrote:you're not fucked lol, your team and Tony's are already ok. You only need to worry about making your lineup legal for next week as a few of your centers moved to W


Hm... good to know
Image
Click banner to view current roster and picks
User avatar
Tony
 
Posts: 10557
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: Nevada

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby kyuss » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Handsome&FairMike wrote:Thanks Mik - I thought it was 10 GP not 20 GP. All good!

10 is for BBKL rookies, i.e. players who have never played (yet) 20 games in a single nhl regular season
User avatar
kyuss
 
Posts: 11923
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby Lee » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Ryan Murphy having that one game a year trying to make me think that he will stop being terrible for once.
User avatar
Lee
 
Posts: 16341
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby hong57 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:25 pm

hi matt.. 3 games here for week 11 for my team haha...

and thanks again for the work
Image
#91 - John Tavares
User avatar
hong57
 
Posts: 6481
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: GDP Week 10

Postby Bruyns » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:06 pm

hong57 wrote:hi matt.. 3 games here for week 11 for my team haha...

and thanks again for the work


Wasn't my fault this time!
User avatar
Bruyns
 
Posts: 5204
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron