Week 6
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: GDP Week 6

Post by Shoalzie »

Connor continues to be a good fit on that top line with Scheifele and Wheeler. I'd like to think he's up with the Jets for good but I'd obviously love to see him stay in the top 6 given the firepower throughout the lineup. He looks like a guy that just thrives on highly skilled lines. He was great on that powerful line with Compher and Motte at Michigan...lead the NCAA in scoring his one year...and he put up big numbers in Manitoba with Roslovic.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

so what you're saying is that he thrives when given great centers to play with? :)
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Sounds like music to your ears, Mr. Compher and Roslovic owner...

I have no doubts Connor is going to be a good scorer in the league. He was the best pure offensive talent on that line when he was at Michigan. Compher is a solid 2-way center and we've splashes of that already with the Avs. Motte is slightly undersized but plays with a lot of energy and pace. Red got him to play a more 2-way game in time at Michigan and that's what made the top line so good. They could score but also stay on the ice in key times because they could play well at both ends.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Can someone w the power to do so push monks lineup for last week and this week legal? It skews the standings. Then we can give him a warning about not doing his lineup TWO weeks in a row.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Matthew wroteCOLONCan someone w the power to do so push monks lineup for last week and this week legal? It skews the standings. Then we can give him a warning about not doing his lineup TWO weeks in a row.
It looks like kerfoot was moved to wing by fantrax and therefore it made his roster illegal without him knowing.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

how is he doing so well?! crazy hot start for Monk
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Matthew wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLONCan someone w the power to do so push monks lineup for last week and this week legal? It skews the standings. Then we can give him a warning about not doing his lineup TWO weeks in a row.
It looks like kerfoot was moved to wing by fantrax and therefore it made his roster illegal without him knowing.
yep I forgot to force his lineups legal backwards after fixing Kerfoot's dual position, done now.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

thom54 wroteCOLONhow is he doing so well?! crazy hot start for Monk

He's got a very balanced lineup. I saw he was doing well but hadn't taken a real close look to his team until now.

Looking at teams like Tony and Chris as well...no single dominant players but they have a lot of balance and are getting contributions throughout the lineup. Safe to say any team that's in the top 10 have complete lineups where you're are getting something out of the majority of their players. Very important to get production out of your defense as well. Big reason why I made the moves I made.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

kyuss wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLON
yep I forgot to force his lineups legal backwards after fixing Kerfoot's dual position, done now.
Thanks
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245
JoinedCOLON Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
LocationCOLON Cleveland, OH

Post by koomzzz »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON
thom54 wroteCOLONhow is he doing so well?! crazy hot start for Monk

He's got a very balanced lineup. I saw he was doing well but hadn't taken a real close look to his team until now.

Looking at teams like Tony and Chris as well...no single dominant players but they have a lot of balance and are getting contributions throughout the lineup. Safe to say any team that's in the top 10 have complete lineups where you're are getting something out of the majority of their players. Very important to get production out of your defense as well. Big reason why I made the moves I made.
100% agree, I'm 11th, and I'm the opposite of balanced. top 10 is the cut off :lol:
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

5th place in the central would currently easily be 2nd in the pacific
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

The Central is scary good. Will's aggressive offseason has paid off so far...hanging in there with Mik. The 5th place Blues would be 4th in the Atlantic. I love repping our division but I think the Central is the best right now in terms of balance.

In the Atlantic, Boston is running up on Florida for 3rd place. I'm comfortably in 5th and the last wild card spot but I don't like the idea of opening the playoffs against Mike. Finishing WC2 in the East is just a ticket to the gallows. Not that facing Thom or Tony sounds all the appealing as WC1.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Just noticed I only have 3 matchups this week... is this on purpose?
Click banner to view current roster and picks
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Tony wroteCOLONJust noticed I only have 3 matchups this week... is this on purpose?
yes. it's the only way to let my team overtake your zombie team
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

LOL.. i know i have numerous missed GP.. but im getting 3g + 1a for a grand total of 4 points this week so far.. totally pathetic LOL!
#91 - John Tavares
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONThe Central is scary good. Will's aggressive offseason has paid off so far...hanging in there with Mik. The 5th place Blues would be 4th in the Atlantic. I love repping our division but I think the Central is the best right now in terms of balance.

In the Atlantic, Boston is running up on Florida for 3rd place. I'm comfortably in 5th and the last wild card spot but I don't like the idea of opening the playoffs against Mike. Finishing WC2 in the East is just a ticket to the gallows. Not that facing Thom or Tony sounds all the appealing as WC1.
the 5th place blues will be 2nd in pacific 8-)
#91 - John Tavares
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Tony wroteCOLONJust noticed I only have 3 matchups this week... is this on purpose?
No, seems like I consistently make one mistake entering the schedule each week. I'll fix tonight.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

what does it matter to u NYI

ur getting murdered by me
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada