2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Re: 2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Post by Bruyns »

LTIR counts in the offseason though and we don't have the info of who the Leafs are using as relief, I don't think they worried about putting exempt guys as relief for Horton to start the year since he is done in the NHL.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

I'm simply just:

1. Looking for what the exact rule is in our league
2. And how we came to that conclusion of how it's implied considering we try to emulate the NHL as closely as possibly here.

There is a clear advantage to being able to being absent keep a ton of injured players on your roster here as a way to circumvent the cap based on the way the rule is being applied in our league as far as I'm understanding it.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
kimmer wroteCOLONSo we gonna punish him for having 2.75M of unaccounted cap space for 3 wks? CC?

I mean, Scott has the assets tab automated so that as soon as u enter the last name, the players correct database shows up. He has no excuse here. He blatantly spelt it this way to get 2.75 of space and not have to waive anyone. Anyone not find this strange that he voluntarily posts innocence on why he "cant figure out why the caps not working"?

Fwiw, i have the screen cap where it shows him spelling it Eric Haula with no cap value on the IR cell if need to be provided
I'm curious how Hornqvist was eligible to be LTIR as well when he literally only missed 3 whole games.
Then claims Matt Hendricks. I will take him now, as I was the only other person to claim him when he was on waivers.
did I miss a rule that prevents me to claim players you put a claim on?

I mean, when I saw Kim was not the owner, I thought Hendricks was fair game
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

kimmer wroteCOLON
kimmer wroteCOLONSo we gonna punish him for having 2.75M of unaccounted cap space for 3 wks? CC?

I mean, Scott has the assets tab automated so that as soon as u enter the last name, the players correct database shows up. He has no excuse here. He blatantly spelt it this way to get 2.75 of space and not have to waive anyone. Anyone not find this strange that he voluntarily posts innocence on why he "cant figure out why the caps not working"?

Fwiw, i have the screen cap where it shows him spelling it Eric Haula with no cap value on the IR cell if need to be provided

Let the record show that the red text needs corrected and untrue
I confused the automation feature being in ADHL sheet as also at work here too but it doesnt (referring to a auto drop down menu of players names that correlate to ur search parameter)

However if u still misspell names in bbkl, u get no value so any competent gm shud pay attention instantly and not leave it 3 wks
It's auto in here as well, just no arrow to signify a dropdown in the cell.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Ah really
I see..

I only do sheet on phone lately
Forgot how it was on computer
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

So ... to catch up on ?number of pages.

Huala's name was misspelled. despite autopopulation. Not sure about the ability for Mik to make a legal claim on Hendricks though ... if Haula should have been his 90th contract; then he cannot have Hendricks
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

If Mik went over the contracts he should lose Hendricks and be given the same fine that Dave was given.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Matthew wroteCOLONIf Mik went over the contracts he should lose Hendricks and be given the same fine that Dave was given.
I get Hendricks and he should be forced to waive Haula.

That's proper punishment imo
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Matthew wroteCOLONIf Mik went over the contracts he should lose Hendricks and be given the same fine that Dave was given.

He didn't actually go over the cap w haulas cap included, so he shouldn't need to waive haula. If he went over contracts he will need to drop a 2018 3rd rounder as per rule 5-2 tho.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Matthew wroteCOLON

He didn't actually go over the cap w haulas cap included, so he shouldn't need to waive haula. If he went over contracts he will need to drop a 2018 3rd rounder as per rule 5-2 tho.
Ahh. Got ya.

Well I am taking Matt Hendricks as I put in a claim and was the only other team to do so. Can someone force that through?
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Matthew wroteCOLON

Ahh. Got ya.

Well I am taking Matt Hendricks as I put in a claim and was the only other team to do so. Can someone force that through?
It doesn't look as though Mik ever exceeded 50 contracts or 90 players tbh, but I could be wrong?
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Matthew wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLON

Ahh. Got ya.

It doesn't look as though Mik ever exceeded 50 contracts or 90 players tbh, but I could be wrong?
He would have if haula doesn't have a contract. I'd actually rather see him waive Haula and then Paul could claim him. He can keep Hendricks. That's a bigger punishment imo.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON He would have if haula doesn't have a contract. I'd actually rather see him waive Haula and then Paul could claim him. He can keep Hendricks. That's a bigger punishment imo.
how about we punish you and the other geniuses proposing sanctions without knowing anything about the facts? :lol:
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON Well I am taking Matt Hendricks as I put in a claim and was the only other team to do so. Can someone force that through?
and why exactly?
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

can I claim HAULA??
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

He is at 90 and 50 now with both Hendricks and haula added.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

kyuss wroteCOLON
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON He would have if haula doesn't have a contract. I'd actually rather see him waive Haula and then Paul could claim him. He can keep Hendricks. That's a bigger punishment imo.
how about we punish you and the other geniuses proposing sanctions without knowing anything about the facts? :lol:
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON Well I am taking Matt Hendricks as I put in a claim and was the only other team to do so. Can someone force that through?
and why exactly?
Sounds like old Mik. Punish everyone else for his mistakes.
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Would he have been over the cap with Haula spelled correctly?
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I've not had the time to read through all this...what is the issue with Haula?
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

He left Haula off his docs for the first 3 weeks since he typed in Eric instead of Erik. People are questioning if he did this on purpose since it should have been noticed the info didn't auto-populate. Mik counters with it was accidental and even if he typed it right he was still legal factoring in his cap.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Oh...he corrected it. I just looked at it and it appears fine. What's weird is he had the name correct on his roster submission originally. How he could have the name wrong on the other sheets seems strange.

The data validation should've prevented him from spelling any name incorrectly. The weekly sheets references "Roster". You can only enter names from that sheet as they're listed. "Roster" gets names out of the main database as I have them listed.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to