2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Re: 2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Post by Bruyns »

In order to be penalized there would need to be some proof that having Haula's contract/cap on his books made him illegal in a prior week.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Bruyns wroteCOLONIn order to be penalized there would need to be some proof that having Haula's contract/cap on his books made him illegal in a prior week.
That's my line of thinking - Since he was cap compliant, didn't gain from the Erik/c issue, and didn't push him to/over the 90/50 limits ... thus the Hendricks claim is valid. I can't see where an advantage was gained.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

thom54 wroteCOLON
Bruyns wroteCOLONIn order to be penalized there would need to be some proof that having Haula's contract/cap on his books made him illegal in a prior week.
That's my line of thinking - Since he was cap compliant, didn't gain from the Erik/c issue, and didn't push him to/over the 90/50 limits ... thus the Hendricks claim is valid. I can't see where an advantage was gained.
then it appears it may be a mistake. Which is good. Still ironic that super scout spelt a Euro's name wrong ;)
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON He would have if haula doesn't have a contract. I'd actually rather see him waive Haula and then Paul could claim him. He can keep Hendricks. That's a bigger punishment imo.
how about we punish you and the other geniuses proposing sanctions without knowing anything about the facts? :lol:
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON Well I am taking Matt Hendricks as I put in a claim and was the only other team to do so. Can someone force that through?
and why exactly?
Sounds like old Mik. Punish everyone else for his mistakes.
care to make some exaples or rather put your mouth up your ass?
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177

Post by Bruyns »

thom54 wroteCOLON
then it appears it may be a mistake. Which is good. Still ironic that super scout spelt a Euro's name wrong ;)
With multiple instances of him using Erik in the past.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

kyuss wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON He would have if haula doesn't have a contract. I'd actually rather see him waive Haula and then Paul could claim him. He can keep Hendricks. That's a bigger punishment imo.
how about we punish you and the other geniuses proposing sanctions without knowing anything about the facts? :lol:
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON Well I am taking Matt Hendricks as I put in a claim and was the only other team to do so. Can someone force that through?
and why exactly?
See Matt's post above. There is literally no need to argue over this. I actually wouldn't care if you were less of a jackass. The point is when someone like you catches someone else doing something wrong you are quick to point it out and hammer down the rules, but when you are caught doing something fishy it was just a mistake. I find it hard to believe it was just a mistake, at the end of the day I don't actually care. This is fantasy hockey and it's all for fun. I wont be responding to your useless post on this matter anymore. It's in the CCs hands now.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Bruyns wroteCOLONHe left Haula off his docs for the first 3 weeks since he typed in Eric instead of Erik.
No, he did NOT.
People are questioning if he did this on purpose since it should have been noticed the info didn't auto-populate. Mik counters with it was accidental

no, my counter is this is an hilarious thread that is embarassing a growing number of people who are blindly going after something Kim reported without having understood anything of the situation.

The only time i misspelled Haula was Sunday night (it was past 1a.m. here. Because roster locks happen during my night that's when I find myself having to put together the active roster, and you are not always crisp after midnight you know) while trying to understand on googledoc if I could dress a better lineup. Since I was struggling and confused by some IR stuff I wasn't sure if I could and just ended up leaving W.Karlsson up without bringing up anyone else. When I was mistakenly typing Eric Haula in IR I had like 3.5M free as a result.
Erik Haula was always there in my roster the previous weeks and regularly counted.

Since you and others for whatever reason think he was not, how would you explain the fact Erik Haula is there and taken into count on each previous googledoc sheet and I am still under the cap and other limits while those sheets match fantrax weekly rosters that get locked after each roster lock?

Right, you guys made a retarded big deal out of absolutely nothing.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177

Post by Bruyns »

I thought it was each week until discovered, didn't look into that it was only week 3.

It's definitely being made into a bigger issue than it should be and I think it's partly because people don't expect you of all people to spell a guy's name wrong who you have never had issue spelling in the past. If it was other GMs and I don't think names are needed then I think people would have just assumed it was a mistake.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

If he was going to have a legal lineup if he spelled his name right or not...I see no issue on Mik's behalf. The sheet should've prevented such a mistake from happening...have to look into why that happened.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

For me it was just odd timing after he had worked so hard to try and get scandella onto his ltir and been rejected by cc. But after looking into it it seemed just to be a witch-hunt.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Bruyns wroteCOLONI thought it was each week until discovered, didn't look into that it was only week 3.

It's definitely being made into a bigger issue than it should be and I think it's partly because people don't expect you of all people to spell a guy's name wrong who you have never had issue spelling in the past. If it was other GMs and I don't think names are needed then I think people would have just assumed it was a mistake.
it's not like a big deal was made out of something, it was made out of a non existing deal. When I made this post http://bbkl.ca/posting.php?mode=quote&f=5&p=280705 I had like 1M of space on top of Haula's cap hit, so about 3.6M I think. When I saw Kim's post pointing out the spelling mistake I fixed the name and cap room dropped to 880k.. I don't see how that's a problem, especially when googledoc links are not due at fantrax roster lock.

The fact Kim misunderstood the situation and felt like making a deal out of it doesn't mean there was anything to it. Sadly people didn't even bother to look into it (should have realized it was all BS otherwise) and felt like jumping the gun instead.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

kyuss wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
and why exactly?
See Matt's post above. There is literally no need to argue over this.
there actually is, as long as you keep claiming I did something fishy when I actually did not.
This whole situation is nuts and I'm relieved it happens to pertain something that I can prove was just bullshit.
I actually wouldn't care if you were less of a jackass. The point is when someone like you catches someone else doing something wrong you are quick to point it out and hammer down the rules, but when you are caught doing something fishy it was just a mistake. I find it hard to believe it was just a mistake,
I don't know what makes me a jackass, but the relevant thing here is I was not caught doing anything fishy.
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLONIt's in the CCs hands now.
don't get your hopes up :lol:

Speaking of CC, I'm more than willing to step down from it if this 'you're a cheater' perception spreads beyond you and a couple of haters.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

They follow my opinion
Because i make bryant gumbel look like malcom X
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to