BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: 2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Post by Shoalzie »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONDid you send them to everyone scott?

I used everyone's e-mail from last year. Let me know if you're using something different.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
timwebb1212
PostsCOLON 720
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by timwebb1212 »

Is the Salary Cap calculator on the "Preseason" tab correct? I'm not saying it isn't, but it's telling me I have 8.5M in space (although that doesn't include Gudbranson's 3.5) and I didn't think I had that much lol.

EDIT: Ok figured out that what was throwing me off is FT still shows Hartnell at his previous contract
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Any of the missing contract info for all active players should be filled in now. I have some other active contracts I want to confirm on CapFriendly but you guys should have a good idea of your cap and contract situation if you've filled out your sheet.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

I'll check it. I had a bunch but was waiting for severson to sign before bothering you again.

thanks Scott.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I've focused on some of the main guys first and then I circled around and got the ELC and short term minor league players next. I think I've got every player currently under NHL contract covered. There's several RFAs and UFAs sitting out there.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

Incorrect salary for Cammalerri and Hunwick
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938
JoinedCOLON Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, AUS

Post by Loki »

Thanks Scott, I'm missing a 1 year $650k contract for Patrick Cannone - https://www.capfriendly.com/players/patrick-cannone
Otherwise I think I'm all good
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938

Post by Loki »

It seems the forwards on my preseason sheet have gotten broken somehow too, they aren't coming up correctly to be assigned positions :(
Was working perfectly when I last checked it a few weeks back
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Chuck Norris »

Some players with improper positions on my sheet:

Adam Lowry W -> C
Ryan Mantha W -> D

Matt Iacopelli is missing all the biographical details.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Loki wroteCOLONIt seems the forwards on my preseason sheet have gotten broken somehow too, they aren't coming up correctly to be assigned positions :(

If you have more than 5 centers assigned as active, you'll get an error in your lineup. The position eligibility thing needs to be ironed out. I'll work with Mik on that.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

bills09 wroteCOLONIncorrect salary for Cammalerri and Hunwick
Hunwick's contract is correct. He signed a 3 year, $6.75 million deal with Pittsburgh. His cap hit and AAV is supposed to be $2,250,000.

Cammalleri hadn't been updated...still had his old contract before the buyout. I hadn't reviewed the Kings players yet.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Chuck Norris wroteCOLONMatt Iacopelli is missing all the biographical details.

Yeah, some of my sheets have him as Matt and some are Matheson so some of his info wasn't pairing up.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280

Post by bills09 »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON
bills09 wroteCOLONIncorrect salary for Cammalerri and Hunwick
Hunwick's contract is correct. He signed a 3 year, $6.75 million deal with Pittsburgh. His cap hit and AAV is supposed to be $2,250,000.

Cammalleri hadn't been updated...still had his old contract before the buyout. I hadn't reviewed the Kings players yet.

Thank you Scott for the update for some reason I thought Hunwick was closer to 3M but you are correct.
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938

Post by Loki »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON
Loki wroteCOLONIt seems the forwards on my preseason sheet have gotten broken somehow too, they aren't coming up correctly to be assigned positions :(

If you have more than 5 centers assigned as active, you'll get an error in your lineup. The position eligibility thing needs to be ironed out. I'll work with Mik on that.
Ohh I see what the issue is, I've suddenly have 4 guys become centers :/ With the exception of maybe Bjugstad I think the other 3 should be wings
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

We're wrapping up August and there's quite a few of you who have not started using your sheets. I'd at least like some confirmation that you've received your invite to use your sheet. I used everyone's e-mail from last season so please let me know if you're using a different e-mail so I can share your sheet with the proper account.

Just as a refresher...fill out your "Roster" sheet first. All your weekly sheets will reference this sheet. You can't enter a name on your weekly sheet if they aren't on your "Roster" sheet. All you have to do is enter the player's name in column A. All the information (if applicable) will fill-in.

All players eligible to slide their contract, it will say "Eligible" in column M on the "Roster" sheet. If you choose to slide a contract, post that player's name in this thread:

http://bbkl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14451

When I add that designation to that player in my database, you'll see "Slide" in column N and on the weekly sheet, you'll see a blue arrow in column H and your list of players will appear in cells S20:S29. Those players are exempt from your 50 contracts but still count towards your limit of 90 players.

A green arrow in column F of your weekly sheet means your player is waiver exempt. Any player that isn't exempt that you assign as "Minors" under role...they will appear in cells R20:R29. Those are players that must clear waivers.

All players that have an NHL contract should have their information in the database so you'll know right now who is waiver exempt and who you can slide.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

I have mine up to date and am good to go. Thanks Scott
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Marner and Eberle are set as C's despite being W's

Spacek is set as a W despite being a C.

Otherwise, everything looks good. Thanks Scott.
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

SJ:
Martel should be $800,000
Sissons should be $693,333
Nicolas Roy should be $815,000
Merkley should be $1,075,833
Hinostroza should be $925,000
Stallard missing team - WPG
Cooper missing team - ANA
Leschyshyn missing team - VGK

In LTIR columns Petry's contract not showing up
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

I know I've got some work still to do with the database...salary, position, team, etc. Players on their ELC will probably have some slight tweeks. I know that CapGeek and CapFriendly's AAV and cap hit numbers are different for some players. Any inaccurate info is probably still leftover from when I entered the CapGeek info last year.

Anyone that hasn't started using their sheet...you probably should look into it soon. Waiver draft starts Monday (will I post the selection thread later today). We'll have roster submission before too long. Everyone needs to get their ducks in a row in regards to Fantrax and their sheet. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, for those who primarily use their phones to conduct their league business...I may look into a more mobile-friendly version of the sheet that I can make available to you. I'm working with Kyle (NYR) on helping him out. I'm not opposed to entering your roster on your sheet if that would help out the process. The mobile-friendly version of the sheet will be a more simplified version of the sheet.

It will probably come next year but I will probably have it where all your rosters are automated...no more data entry. All the work will be done on my end. I wanted to look into that for this year but I was more concerned with re-organizing my database.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280

Post by bills09 »

The real MVP
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to