2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!

Re: 2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Postby koomzzz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Shoalzie wrote:
* Any players that need to go on LTIR, enter their name in any of the available LTIR spots as well as enter any names of active players you want to use as cap relief.


No salary shows for relief players when they get entered in, just a heads up
User avatar
koomzzz
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: 2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Postby Shoalzie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:50 pm

I think everyone's sheets are wrong if yours and a couple others are having the same issue. I'll check it out.
Image
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX | DRAFT PICKS
User avatar
Shoalzie
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Portland, MI

Re: 2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Postby koomzzz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:40 am

Shoalzie wrote:I think everyone's sheets are wrong if yours and a couple others are having the same issue. I'll check it out.


Piggy backing on this, the cap relief is fixed, but the salary now doesn't reflect what it should be. The formula subtracts the salary without first removing the cap relief. so Cap Space reads (75000000-N2) instead of what probably should be (75000000-N4) which is total salary post cap relief subtraction.
User avatar
koomzzz
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: 2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Postby thom54 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:41 am

koomzzz wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:I think everyone's sheets are wrong if yours and a couple others are having the same issue. I'll check it out.


Piggy backing on this, the cap relief is fixed, but the salary now doesn't reflect what it should be. The formula subtracts the salary without first removing the cap relief. so Cap Space reads (75000000-N2) instead of what probably should be (75000000-N4) which is total salary post cap relief subtraction.


yea same issue with potential LTIR cap relief
User avatar
thom54
 
Posts: 5474
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: Kingston, ON

Re: 2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Postby Loki » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 am

Henrik Haapala is missing his personal information, birthdate etc..., contract info seems OK
Please fix when you get a chance :)

Out of curiosity, will Fantrax C/W eligibility be updated to match the sheet since there's a formula now? Is the formula accurate at the moment? Just need to know how to approach them being different right now between my sheet and Fantrax.
User avatar
Loki
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
Location: Melbourne, AUS

Re: 2017-18 BBKL Google Sheets

Postby hong57 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:05 am

Loki wrote:Henrik Haapala is missing his personal information, birthdate etc..., contract info seems OK
Please fix when you get a chance :)

Out of curiosity, will Fantrax C/W eligibility be updated to match the sheet since there's a formula now? Is the formula accurate at the moment? Just need to know how to approach them being different right now between my sheet and Fantrax.


you should drop the player as he is not eligible for the bbkl for coming years ;)
Image
#91 - John Tavares
User avatar
hong57
 
Posts: 5933
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests