Welcome to TBone

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Welcome to TBone

Post by Matthew »

Welcome, T-bone. You replaced a guy from British Columbia. So we are keeping our quota over on the west coast.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
tbone
PostsCOLON 349
JoinedCOLON Thu May 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by tbone »

kimmer wroteCOLONnéih hóu
Good to see you again Kimmer, remember you joined IFFHL way back for a bit - but left before we can close on a Seguin trade..
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

I mentioned to CC that one of the Josh's would be a good fit as an advisor. If one of you see this and want to take that on let us know.

Roster freeze currently until Tim announces his full team so no rush.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

timwebb1212 wroteCOLONImage
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

There's only one T around here, fish.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Tony wroteCOLONThere's only one T around here, fish.
Tim
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
timwebb1212
PostsCOLON 720
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by timwebb1212 »

Matthew wroteCOLON
Tim
8-)
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Welcome
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Welcome!
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

tbone wroteCOLONAnyways, greetings all, I'm Jimmy Wong and reside in Vancouver, BC - at least for now until the ridiculous home prices drive my young family to the boonies. Been following the Canucks and hockey for most of my life, though never actually played the sport - could barely skate until I've started to get my two youngsters Justin and Kaitlyn into it, so now can at least make a few loops without falling flat on my face.

I'm a Business Systems Analyst by trade and work with numbers and spreadsheets, as well as databases extensively, so having a ton of stats to analyze through is right up my alley. Actually fairly new to dynasty leagues compared to most - IFFHL was my first and been there for four years - only in one other smaller league for 3. So mostly learning on the fly as required with most things in life these days. Definitely do enjoy large farm systems as one of the most enjoyable parts is to watch your young talent grow with you over the years (or wither into oblivion). I strive to respond to all PMs promptly and to be fair and civil – treat others as you want them to treat yourself.

Always a tough balance between work, family and fantasy hockey, have to fight through Business process stakeholders and Technical junkies during the day and seemingly uncontrollable kids back home, as well as setting aside personal time with the wifey (who happens to hate hockey which I’m sure may be familiar to many). But always try to find a way to fit in my passions, for which hockey is definitely one of them to keep me sane. Also a big racquet sports addict, play tennis and in particularly squash religiously each week to stay in shape - nothing like pounding a small ball away as the ultimate release.

I'm up for the challenge as it sounds like many of you are seasoned pros - so entirely possible some of you will take me to the cleaners initially - no worries though, will treat it as a learning process as I get to know you all better (and ensure there'll be payback)

Thank-you for your consideration
awesome first impression, glad to have you onboard!
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

kyuss wroteCOLON
tbone wroteCOLONAnyways, greetings all, I'm Jimmy Wong and reside in Vancouver, BC - at least for now until the ridiculous home prices drive my young family to the boonies. Been following the Canucks and hockey for most of my life, though never actually played the sport - could barely skate until I've started to get my two youngsters Justin and Kaitlyn into it, so now can at least make a few loops without falling flat on my face.

I'm a Business Systems Analyst by trade and work with numbers and spreadsheets, as well as databases extensively, so having a ton of stats to analyze through is right up my alley. Actually fairly new to dynasty leagues compared to most - IFFHL was my first and been there for four years - only in one other smaller league for 3. So mostly learning on the fly as required with most things in life these days. Definitely do enjoy large farm systems as one of the most enjoyable parts is to watch your young talent grow with you over the years (or wither into oblivion). I strive to respond to all PMs promptly and to be fair and civil – treat others as you want them to treat yourself.

Always a tough balance between work, family and fantasy hockey, have to fight through Business process stakeholders and Technical junkies during the day and seemingly uncontrollable kids back home, as well as setting aside personal time with the wifey (who happens to hate hockey which I’m sure may be familiar to many). But always try to find a way to fit in my passions, for which hockey is definitely one of them to keep me sane. Also a big racquet sports addict, play tennis and in particularly squash religiously each week to stay in shape - nothing like pounding a small ball away as the ultimate release.

I'm up for the challenge as it sounds like many of you are seasoned pros - so entirely possible some of you will take me to the cleaners initially - no worries though, will treat it as a learning process as I get to know you all better (and ensure there'll be payback)

Thank-you for your consideration
awesome first impression, glad to have you onboard!
seriously ! Great Intro
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Welcome Jimmy. Enjoy
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

Bruyns wroteCOLONI mentioned to CC that one of the Josh's would be a good fit as an advisor. If one of you see this and want to take that on let us know.

I don't mind helping out this time never been asked before
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON
Bruyns wroteCOLONI mentioned to CC that one of the Josh's would be a good fit as an advisor. If one of you see this and want to take that on let us know.

I don't mind helping out this time never been asked before
Thanks
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Hi Koko the monkey.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

Shep wroteCOLONHi Koko the monkey.

gorilla
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

They did call him Koko the Monkey...

DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

ok.

never heard of him before today

(at least i don't remember anyway, but I don't remember what I had for lunch yesterday either...lol)

(beat you to it Tony)
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

Hi T-Bone! Love the name. Welcome.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to