Fla-Van final

BBKL Champion: Florida Panthers
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: Playoffs Round 2

Post by hong57 »

wtf why i face nsh this round??? not jets?
#91 - John Tavares
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Jets crossed over to the other division
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106

Post by hong57 »

... these new seedings are just shit
#91 - John Tavares
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

Beat him now Honger, Asia vs Europe.

Hope for a good matchup Tony. GP are 71 vs 72, both lineups looking pretty healthy.
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106

Post by hong57 »

mik.. what's the GP for both of us?
I may have goldobin and stone out.. + yakupov healthy scratch (may sub sissons)..
Wsh having tough oppoents this week too and hotbly has let in 10+ goal this week...
#91 - John Tavares
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

TBL
BUF
NSH
VAN

my final 4
Monk
PostsCOLON 1762
JoinedCOLON Wed May 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Monk »

hong57 wroteCOLONwtf why i face nsh this round??? not jets?
Hahaha I know right, goodluck all you giant killers!
Shit is getting real
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106

Post by hong57 »

haha.. your team is good too! hope i get to meet you next round.. best of luck!
#91 - John Tavares
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106

Post by hong57 »

Seems like i have some players with a 5 game week.. but also some injured players.. all the best mik.. 3rd year in a row we meet in the playoffs.. wtf..
#91 - John Tavares
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

hong57 wroteCOLON... these new seedings are just shit
well, not new anymore but still here unfortunately.. but let's leave that for another day.
hong57 wroteCOLONmik.. what's the GP for both of us?
I may have goldobin and stone out.. + yakupov healthy scratch (may sub sissons)..
Wsh having tough oppoents this week too and hotbly has let in 10+ goal this week... Seems like i have some players with a 5 game week.. but also some injured players..
you have the advantage on paper because of frigging Carolina playing 5 games just this week.. with Staal and Lindholm (on top of Faulk) that may be the difference maker in faceoffs when I'm missing T.Johnson. And I doubt Holtby & the Capitals will have another bad week in a row..
On the other hand M.Stone injury opened up a pretty big hole in your lineup. I ended up leaving out Johnson and Hornqvist, the first is out of sure tonight and don't know how many games he'll see the rest of the week, couldn't find updates on Hornqvist while rushing the lineup in (time differential dropped to 5 hrs so lock 1 hour earlier for me this week)... dressed Parayko as he appears to be back tonight... dressed Turris hoping he'll be back tomorrow and play his 4 games this week, and who knows about his faceoff.. had no decisions to make on Darling anyway, but he appears to be back.
The big decisions were with the replacements, as I have the opposite problem of yours. Wanted to get Bjorkstrand in this week but ended up with Larkin and W.Karlsson for faceoffs and shtoi purposes. I saw some signs of life in Larkin this past week and he plays COL twice + ARZ this round..

we'll see to what extent I messed it up, hard to get it right anyway with all the injuries uncertainties and my options.
hong57 wroteCOLONall the best mik.. 3rd year in a row we meet in the playoffs.. wtf..
It seems like a regular thing by now.. and iirc always tremendous battles, I wouldn't expect anything different this time around.

Only, given 1st round results, this may be even more important as the winner could be in a pretty good spot to win it all eventually.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

jeez, just saw Mason already allowed 2...
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Rough stary
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

33 goals already in 5 games that aren't even over yet...crazy
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106

Post by hong57 »

kyuss wroteCOLON
hong57 wroteCOLON... these new seedings are just shit
well, not new anymore but still here unfortunately.. but let's leave that for another day.
hong57 wroteCOLONmik.. what's the GP for both of us?
Wsh having tough oppoents this week too and hotbly has let in 10+ goal this week... Seems like i have some players with a 5 game week.. but also some injured players..
you have the advantage on paper because of frigging Carolina playing 5 games just this week.. with Staal and Lindholm (on top of Faulk) that may be the difference maker in faceoffs when I'm missing T.Johnson. And I doubt Holtby & the Capitals will have another bad week in a row..
On the other hand M.Stone injury opened up a pretty big hole in your lineup. I ended up leaving out Johnson and Hornqvist, the first is out of sure tonight and don't know how many games he'll see the rest of the week, couldn't find updates on Hornqvist while rushing the lineup in (time differential dropped to 5 hrs so lock 1 hour earlier for me this week)... dressed Parayko as he appears to be back tonight... dressed Turris hoping he'll be back tomorrow and play his 4 games this week, and who knows about his faceoff.. had no decisions to make on Darling anyway, but he appears to be back.
The big decisions were with the replacements, as I have the opposite problem of yours. Wanted to get Bjorkstrand in this week but ended up with Larkin and W.Karlsson for faceoffs and shtoi purposes. I saw some signs of life in Larkin this past week and he plays COL twice + ARZ this round..

we'll see to what extent I messed it up, hard to get it right anyway with all the injuries uncertainties and my options.
hong57 wroteCOLONall the best mik.. 3rd year in a row we meet in the playoffs.. wtf..
It seems like a regular thing by now.. and iirc always tremendous battles, I wouldn't expect anything different this time around.

Only, given 1st round results, this may be even more important as the winner could be in a pretty good spot to win it all eventually.

yes 5 game week really helps.. but you got the best scorer in aho on carolina (though my boys show up instead tonight)...
i dun have news on how long stone and goldobin be out but these will be huge games especially we will be very tight in stats... with your other players playing i think i may lose in fow (lindholm doesn't really take draws anymore jus after the position change) and shtoi.. so i MUST take offensive stats from you which may seem to be a challenge especially your whole team are all top 6 players.. always seeing avidsson scoring =.=

yes best of luck.. will be a good matchup and hope my guys will show up
#91 - John Tavares
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106

Post by hong57 »

Dorion added Stone would miss at least the next three games, leaving Sunday's game against the Montreal Canadiens as a potential return date.

oh fuck... week to week...
#91 - John Tavares
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106

Post by hong57 »

Dorion said the team will likely have Kyle Turris back after a three-game absence against the Lightning and hope to have Bobby Ryan return from a broken finger this week.

stone out.. turris in.. just the worst can happen for me
#91 - John Tavares
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106

Post by hong57 »

damn Goldobin misses game... the flu is killing him
#91 - John Tavares
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to