Post by Bruyns »

Week 19 games of the week

BOS - TBL 9-7 BOS W
MTL - FLA 10-6 FLA W

Week 20 games of the week

BOS - TBL
BOS - FLA
BUF - TOR

Most divisions are set with two weeks left. BUF and TOR still fighting for 1st overall, BOS, FLA, TBL and MTL all still vying for spots 3-5 with one team missing the playoffs. In the Central Nashville could still catch MIN and WPG and STL are extremely close, but will both be playing one of NSH/MIN/LAK so not a big advantage to finish ahead of each other.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: [GDT] Week 20

Post by CAM »

These back to back bye weeks are destroying my chances. Too bad because the Bruins are looking like a completely different team now and the results are helping my BBKL Bruins. I just dont think there is enough time to make up the ground i need. Most likely i will be the team that misses.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Go Florida, Boston, and tampa!
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

CAM wroteCOLONThese back to back bye weeks are destroying my chances. Too bad because the Bruins are looking like a completely different team now and the results are helping my BBKL Bruins. I just dont think there is enough time to make up the ground i need. Most likely i will be the team that misses.

helping you lose to me,more like it ;) you even had more gp
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

No backuphinney cost me many points
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Looks like Boston is all but out of the playoffs. The gap between Boston and (Montreal / Tampa) looks pretty insurmountable.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

so the flu bug took Buchnevich out but in the end took out Crawford too, which made sure my Darling got his start and I saved the unbeaten run vs TOR tying the matchup with Mike.

Unfortunately the Loss arrived none the less vs the the old fart Islanders as lucky ass Tony got 3 GWG out of 3 Goals and I couldn't win that stat despite scoring 11.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to