[GDT] Week 15

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: [GDT] Week 15

Post by CAM »

Yea, something has to change. If we have learned anything from the Leafs in years past these "rebuild on the fly" models dont really work. No way Boston is even getting in the playoffs now. Ship out the elders and let the kids play.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

kyuss wroteCOLON
LordQuack wroteCOLONThe Atlantic looks stronger and stronger. If the top 16 teams in the league simply made the playoffs 7/8 Atlantic teams would be in, and the 8th team in the division would be ranked 19th in the league. That's insane.
and what's worse, we keep running the retarded NHL system for playoff qualification and seeds
Just mentioned this in my power rankings and think it warrants a CC discussion. There are no travel worries in fantasy and you don't really develop playoff rivalries like you would in the NHL in best of 7 series.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

I would be open to returning to top 16 teams vs changing divisions around, but not a big deal either way.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

I like the divisional competitiveness it creates. It means teams should be gunning for a top 3 spot in their own division to be secured a spot. If the divisions are lopsided then there are 2 wildcard spots that will also go to the strong division. Yeah, 8 teams in a strong division won't make it, but that's where those divisional rivalries are made. Fight tooth and nail to jump over guys in your division when you're both trying to make it. Atlantic won't always be the strong division.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

kyuss wroteCOLONnot a good finish of the week, Arvidsson somehow hitting the inside of the post instead of the empty net prevented me from winning the goals vs Hong, would have liked to win at least one of the close stats.

Still 34 pts behind :(
good match..
i lost to you again :x :lol:
#91 - John Tavares
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to