Post by Mike »

hong57 wroteCOLONc'mon.. our GDT don't even get pass 1 page this week :lol:
fixed
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: [GDT] Week 14

Post by hong57 »

haha.. hope i can keep up the pace (as long as real WSH is winning like they do) i should get favourable matchup come playoffs.. hope to avoid LAK, NSH, CGY and STL to start the first round
#91 - John Tavares
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Top 20...
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

hong57 wroteCOLONhaha.. hope i can keep up the pace (as long as real WSH is winning like they do) i should get favourable matchup come playoffs.. hope to avoid LAK, NSH, CGY and STL to start the first round
I don't think you need to worry about me too much, guys are in and out with injury each week, and no starting goalie.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

I guess I should be happy I won all the match-ups despite losing all G stats :|
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON
hong57 wroteCOLONhaha.. hope i can keep up the pace (as long as real WSH is winning like they do) i should get favourable matchup come playoffs.. hope to avoid LAK, NSH, CGY and STL to start the first round
I don't think you need to worry about me too much, guys are in and out with injury each week, and no starting goalie.
Your team puts up insane peripheral stats tho.
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

bills09 wroteCOLON
Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON
Your team puts up insane peripheral stats tho.
Can't stay healthy though, Toews, Smith, Johansen, Bouma, Ehlers, Pastrank, Hossa, Ritchie, Read, White have all missed time among my forwards and Borowiecki, Pateryn and Davidson have missed time on D not to mention the goaltending issues. Haven't had a fully healthy team all year.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

combined 48-16 for a 4-0 week, including Steve's Kings (ANA, PHI & WPG). Need that boat to keep rolling.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to