Trump vs Clinton

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: Trump vs Clinton

Post by CasperX22 »

Get ready for recession again guys yay. Republican president, republican Senate, and republican house. Always works out well.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

For what it's worth...Clinton takes the lead in the popular vote.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

US is pretty fucked up overall, so very polarized and sensationalized.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Hello

Ya u guys my homes open 2500 a month 2 brdm townhome underground parking garage
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

Wow....

So we have crashed economies and World Wars to look forward to. Awesome. They need to invest in education so the majority of people can understand the magnitude of what they just did. This is depressing on so many levels. See Ya Later Paris agreement. Who cares about global warming. All these idiots in florida who live on the coast voting for Trump. Haha in 10-20 years all your houses will be under water. wake the fuck up. Both candidates were brutal but they needed to take the lesser of two evils and it didn't happen. This win has set the world back 60 years.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

My in laws own a beautiful house in Phoenix. They have decided to sell their house if Trump wins. I will see how this plays out.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

CAM wroteCOLONWow....

So we have crashed economies and World Wars to look forward to. Awesome. They need to invest in education so the majority of people can understand the magnitude of what they just did. This is depressing on so many levels. See Ya Later Paris agreement. Who cares about global warming. All these idiots in florida who live on the coast voting for Trump. Haha in 10-20 years all your houses will be under water. wake the fuck up. Both candidates were brutal but they needed to take the lesser of two evils and it didn't happen. This win has set the world back 60 years.
Not a Trump supporter nor American, but World Wars seemed much more likely under Clinton. She was more likely to be an aggressor in the Middle East and have conflict with Russia where Trump seems to be much more concerned with domestic issues rather than foreign ones.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

In good news....our neighbours to the West, Maine, voted to legalize the recreational use of Pot.
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

I'm just mad I didn't throw anything on Trump at +2500 when I had the chance
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Matthew wroteCOLONAt least we get to look at his wife ... for the next 4 years.
that ugly storage of plastic will make u feel better about it?
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

kyuss wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLONAt least we get to look at his wife ... for the next 4 years.
that ugly storage of plastic will make u feel better about it?
I find the daughter very attractive.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

I just find it hilarious how so many people are butt hurt... The DNC gives the middle finger to voters and puts this cunt over Bernie Sanders, the people's choice... you get exactly what you deserve.
Click banner to view current roster and picks
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Tony wroteCOLONI just find it hilarious how so many people are butt hurt... The DNC gives the middle finger to voters and puts this cunt over Bernie Sanders, the people's choice... you get exactly what you deserve.
Totally agree. They messed up big time. He was the only legitimate choice.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

how much of this is a woman leader issue as well?

I guess at the end of the day we can't be that surprised with Brexit and right wing nationalist parties throughout europe coming to the forefront... the disparity in wealth and education is real and the low end of that spectrum evidently has either decided to vote more or just has more numbers.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

We damn near elected a woman last night...I just don't think enough people thought she was the right one.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Dnc shouldnot have blocked bernie.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938
JoinedCOLON Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, AUS

Post by Loki »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONWe damn near elected a woman last night...I just don't think enough people thought she was the right one.
You have to think though if she was exactly the same person but a man that she would have have gotten immensely more support. A lot of personality traits are interpreted different ways for different genders in our society
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Woman issue thing is bullshit. And if that actually played any sort of part in swaying the decision to support trump, then there is little to no hope for Americans lol

There are many women presidents around the world already. South Korea is one of them currently although she just got done fucking the country over and is about to get impeached lol
Loki
PostsCOLON 1938
JoinedCOLON Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, AUS

Post by Loki »

kimmer wroteCOLON there is little to no hope for Americans lol
Accurate :roll:
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONWe damn near elected a woman last night...I just don't think enough people thought she was the right one.
That's a silly comment... why does she have to be the "right" woman to be the first woman president - like its an extra special honour. It shouldn't be at all. President is president, this is the new world and woman = man. I think the issue is that she is a woman period, and that still in the minds of many in the US (and Canada too - can't say we're much different), woman does not = man. If you don't like her policy, business, history et al, that's fine, but I think it was much more than just that.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to