Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: Trump vs Clinton

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON
Shoalzie wroteCOLONWe damn near elected a woman last night...I just don't think enough people thought she was the right one.
That's a silly comment... why does she have to be the "right" woman to be the first woman president - like its an extra special honour. It shouldn't be at all. President is president, this is the new world and woman = man. I think the issue is that she is a woman period, and that still in the minds of many in the US (and Canada too - can't say we're much different), woman does not = man. If you don't like her policy, business, history et al, that's fine, but I think it was much more than just that.
This country just had a black president for 8 years. If Hilary inspired her base the way Obama did, she could've won.
the latter is probably true, but I'm pretty sure the fact the country had a black president before her actually worked against her chances rather than proving the fact being a woman was a total non issue.

Thinking most Americans would harmlessly bear having a woman on top right after having to bear a black guy on top for 8 years was probably naive.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONIt had nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that most Americans are ignorant, uneducated, retards.
cause you don't think among ignorant, uneducated, retards it might be more common having a problem with being represented by a woman?
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLONIt had nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that most Americans are ignorant, uneducated, retards.
cause you don't think among ignorant, uneducated, retards it might be more common having a problem with being represented by a woman?
No.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
No.
that's interesting. Around here if you take a sample of people having a problem with being represented by a woman, most of them definitely belong into the ignorant, uneducated, retards category.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Trump is more likely to start a civil war where as Clinton would start a world war 3

She's an evil cunt herself so whatever
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Tony wroteCOLONI just find it hilarious how so many people are butt hurt... The DNC gives the middle finger to voters and puts this cunt over Bernie Sanders, the people's choice... you get exactly what you deserve.
Democrats are reaping what they sowed.

If they nominate Bernie, like they should have, we probably aren't having this conversation.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Loki wroteCOLON
Shoalzie wroteCOLONWe damn near elected a woman last night...I just don't think enough people thought she was the right one.
You have to think though if she was exactly the same person but a man that she would have have gotten immensely more support. A lot of personality traits are interpreted different ways for different genders in our society
Yes but there was also enough people (women) who were throwing her support on the sole fact that she IS a women...
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

KapG wroteCOLON
Loki wroteCOLON
You have to think though if she was exactly the same person but a man that she would have have gotten immensely more support. A lot of personality traits are interpreted different ways for different genders in our society
Yes but there was also enough people (women) who were throwing her support on the sole fact that she IS a women...
Apparently Trump won the female vote.
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245
JoinedCOLON Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
LocationCOLON Cleveland, OH

Post by koomzzz »

KapG wroteCOLON
Loki wroteCOLON
last i saw it was 54-42 in her favor with women
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Click banner to view current roster and picks
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

KapG wroteCOLON
Loki wroteCOLON

Some people just want their pussies grabbed.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

KapG wroteCOLON
Loki wroteCOLON
Not sure that's correct
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

It's what I saw on Canadian news this morning. Lol who knows the validity. I'll take your words for it
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

KapG wroteCOLON
Loki wroteCOLON
Trump won the WHITE female vote by a 2/3 majority. Trump pulled the poor and uneducated white people that live out where the buses don't go.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

I'll check back into Facebook when another fat lady drops a kid in a monkey cage.

Meh. They are both idiots, at least trump is a retard and controllable. Id just make him my finger puppet. Hillary is more of a wildcard.

Time to move on, no one cares anymore.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

He was a gorilla. He received 14000 votes for president. Show some respect.
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245
JoinedCOLON Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
LocationCOLON Cleveland, OH

Post by koomzzz »

That "monkey" was in fact a Western Lowland Gorilla. The audacity of some people
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Let's just kill an animal and have something else to talk about. Everyone loves rabbits. I'll go snare one and put a dead picture of it online. Stir some shit up with tree hug'ers
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Lee wroteCOLONHe was a gorilla. He received 14000 votes for president. Show some respect.
I think that puts him ahead of Jill Stein.
Click banner to view current roster and picks
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to