[GDT] Week 3

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Re: [GDT] Week 3

Post by dave1959 »

KapG wroteCOLONI love when I set my lineup in my google docs, go into fantrax and set it there as well but forget to hit save. It happens more often then I'd care to admit.

Fucking pisses me right off
google docs is the official listing, so get an admin to fix fantrax for you.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

dave1959 wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLONI love when I set my lineup in my google docs, go into fantrax and set it there as well but forget to hit save. It happens more often then I'd care to admit.

google docs is the official listing
nope
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Lol rly
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

dave1959 wroteCOLON

google docs is the official listing, so get an admin to fix fantrax for you.
This is allowed?

You'll see that my google docs was last edited at like 1730 yesterday. Would be awesome if an admin could do that

Doesn't really matter either way. It's just sproul in for connauton so it won't make a big difference
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

Nick wroteCOLONDraft letter to GM's not using Google-doc roster submission:
GM,

This note is being sent on behalf of the CC and League Admins, and is in regards to the leagues expected practice in roster submissions and tracking.

This off-season we had a notable improvement made in the manner we track rosters - spurned on by the lack of reliability from CBS and BBKL-GM laziness. Through extensive effort the individual team Google-docs spread sheets were created - they are VERY user friendly, and make team management MUCH easier.

We expect each GM to submit their Google-doc roster within a reasonable period of time after the CBS roster lock. Your Google-doc week should match the CBS active player list, and is the official cap/roster check. It is as simple as posting, in the weekly transaction thread, a link to the google doc, copy/pasting the cap info box.

LTIR, IR, Bench, and waiver related issues are all automatically calculated by the spreadsheet, it makes team management easier.

If you have any questions, or would like a walk through, several CC members will make themselves available to help you out. Made easier in google doc's with their being a chat box in the top right corner, and each viewer able to see the others selection live on screen.

You are not being an issued a warning for removal, rather just a kind reminder of our expected practices.

Regards,
- BBKL Competition Committee and Administration
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Lineups should be fantrax for two reasons: people can't cheat and manually change after the lock, and it means people won't be bugging those with fantrax admin every week.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

I'm ok either way....we just need to clarify.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

I feel the impending doom that my team is about to fall to bottom 3 in the league once again. LA and NSH about to shellack me.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

we don't edit fantrax roster after lock. dangerous precedent to do otherwise.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Nick wroteCOLONwe don't edit fantrax roster after lock. dangerous precedent to do otherwise.
This is what I've always thought. I'm ok with that too. It's my fault after all .
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

fuck nick - feel bad about that leafs system... really tough to watch. The Toronto market is gonna eat this kid alive and spit him out.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONfuck nick - feel bad about that leafs system... really tough to watch. The Toronto market is gonna eat this kid alive and spit him out.
Toronto, Ontario - The Goalie Graveyard... where goalies go to kill their careers
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

they should try not sucking.

felix was a god in Toronto.
cujo was a god in Toronto.
Eddie was a god in Toronto.

everyone else since has sucked.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

I don't recognize Belfour. He's a cunt.
Click banner to view current roster and picks
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Lee wroteCOLONthey should try not sucking.

felix was a god in Toronto.
cujo was a god in Toronto.
Eddie was a god in Toronto.

everyone else since has sucked.
Bingo
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

rask for raycraft :cry:
#91 - John Tavares
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Tony wroteCOLONI don't recognize Belfour. He's a cunt.
Tony your sharks won me 100$ yesterday :). They almost blew it there though lol.

Damn ducks tied it late second to temporarily fuck my parlay over. Thankfully sharks took it in OT. Not to say I watched the third, was too stressed after they made it 1-1 lol
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

KapG wroteCOLON
Tony your sharks won me 100$ yesterday :). They almost blew it there though lol.

Damn ducks tied it late second to temporarily fuck my parlay over. Thankfully sharks took it in OT. Not to say I watched the third, was too stressed after they made it 1-1 lol
Congrats

Played a little NBA DFS to start the season and won $55
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Bruyns wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLON

Congrats

Played a little NBA DFS to start the season and won $55
Thanks man, the 365 account needed it as football has been killing me so far!

Congrats to you as well with a nice 55$ payout to begin the NBA season. Haven't yet begun to dabble in the DFS this hockey/NBA season myself.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

dave1959 wroteCOLON
We expect each GM to submit their Google-doc roster within a reasonable period of time after the CBS roster lock. Your Google-doc week should match the CBS active player list, and is the official cap/roster check. It is as simple as posting, in the weekly transaction thread, a link to the google doc, copy/pasting the cap info box.

LTIR, IR, Bench, and waiver related issues are all automatically calculated by the spreadsheet, it makes team management easier.
the thing is, since introduced, googledocs have been the official reference for roster cap management and lineups cap compliancy, but as far as the composition of the lineup goes, the one submitted on Fantrax is the one that matters. That's where the deadline for submission is.

Obiously GMs should run that fantrax lineup on googledoc before submission to make sure it's compliant, and the fact they may possibly not could lead to troubles, which is why personally I was not a fan of doing it this way, but it's always been this way.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to