[GDT] Week 2

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: [GDT] Week 2

Post by hong57 »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Nobody is beating Hong or MIk in the division, so it was foolish for you to think you could compete with them again. Mik can nearly field an entire 2nd NHL roster...and not a roster of scrubs. A roster of young studs.
My team is not as strong as Mik I think.. winning the division this year for me would be tough.. Chicago is good too once his team is back up..
Look forward to my first matchup h2h with Mik
#91 - John Tavares
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

tough close loss vs Steve... maybe it would have been different without Haula's and Eaves' injuries, maybe not.

Fucking Bob made the difference going up against Dallas and Chicago.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

my team sux
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

good match tony, that was tight as balls, coming down to the last game of the week!

I think it'll be a long season...
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Robin Hood »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Robin Hood wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Robin Hood wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Where did you think you would be?
2nd or 3rd in my division, 3-6 in the conference like last year.

That being said, almost my entire team has been terrible at the same time to start the season, including my core players like Carlson, Eriksson and Ladd (Little injury sucked). They'll pick it up soon hopefully.
Nobody is beating Hong or MIk in the division, so it was foolish for you to think you could compete with them again. Mik can nearly field an entire 2nd NHL roster...and not a roster of scrubs. A roster of young studs.
Apparently, your reading comprehension isn't very good.
Implies you think you can compete with them. I made a statement that it is foolish for you or anyone else in the division to think they are competing with those teams. Not much to comprehend. :roll: :lol:
You're only digging yourself a deeper hole. I know being fecticious is your go-to strategy in life (maybe it's your defense mechanism to prevent people from hurting you). But maybe read more, stop trying to act like a smart ass all the time and people will like you more :).
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

4-0 baby...DET, NYR, MTL and NJD. I'll take that with some scratches and 4 Dmen.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Nick wroteCOLONmy team sux
Yah man you shoulda beat my team. I had like, 10 missed gp lol
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

CAM wroteCOLON4-0 baby...DET, NYR, MTL and NJD. I'll take that with some scratches and 4 Dmen.
Don't get too excited about beating my team. I can't even roll a full roster lmao

Also don't act like you didn't have a big week. Pretty much 30 points with outstanding goalie numbers.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

4-0 week, scrapping through vs Tony. 7-0 to start the year, but haven't faced Buf/Bos/Tor nor the elite western conference teams.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

KapG wroteCOLON
CAM wroteCOLON4-0 baby...DET, NYR, MTL and NJD. I'll take that with some scratches and 4 Dmen.
Don't get too excited about beating my team. I can't even roll a full roster lmao

Also don't act like you didn't have a big week. Pretty much 30 points with outstanding goalie numbers.
I did have a big week, hence the excitement. And i also referenced me playing with 4 dmen a scratched Spooner and Drake Caggiula not playing while active so I think my comment was warranted. Its not like you have a scrub team and either does Chuck. The entire league, minus 2 or 3 will have the same problems we both have with trying to put out full healthy rosters. So at least there is some parity in that regard.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

CAM wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLON

I did have a big week, hence the excitement. And i also referenced me playing with 4 dmen a scratched Spooner and Drake Caggiula not playing while active so I think my comment was warranted. Its not like you have a scrub team and either does Chuck. The entire league, minus 2 or 3 will have the same problems we both have with trying to put out full healthy rosters. So at least there is some parity in that regard.
My teams ok in the sense that I have a handful of exceptional young talents but I lack depth in the NHL. I also lack prospect depth (which I'll be working on going forward)

Congrats on the 4-0 week, I didn't mean to take anything away from you. Just didn't want you getting too excited over my team being one of the ones you beat cause it's not like you'll be seeing me in the playoffs
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Im in the same boat man. I got no depth at all hence a bit of excitement LOL....
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

CAM wroteCOLONIm in the same boat man. I got no depth at all hence a bit of excitement LOL....
We must start hoarding picks. I've already kind of started
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

KapG wroteCOLON
CAM wroteCOLONIm in the same boat man. I got no depth at all hence a bit of excitement LOL....
We must start hoarding picks. I've already kind of started
Yea, I agree. It seems there is a race to the bottom in this league so i gotta get in on the action.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Lol i beat dave1959? Wheres my 1st beo
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Losing to you is one thing but 15-0-1 is something I've wanted to avoid with my improvements over the summer. I realize I'm still a long way from competing with the top teams but I want to be more competitive and be able to steal more categories. Clearly, I need Del Zotto in my lineup. My defense isn't very good without him. Smith got hurt but thankfully I have also Miller but Markstrom is stealing starts. I'm glad I have two competent centers. Johnson can chip in more offensively but his overall numbers are good.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON

Losing to you is one thing but 15-0-1 is something I've wanted to avoid with my improvements over the summer. I realize I'm still a long way from competing with the top teams but I want to be more competitive and be able to steal more categories. Clearly, I need Del Zotto in my lineup. My defense isn't very good without him. Smith got hurt but thankfully I have also Miller but Markstrom is stealing starts. I'm glad I have two competent centers. Johnson can chip in more offensively but his overall numbers are good.
Your team is doing alot better this year. Like Kap said, i had a lucky week offensively and in the nets. I wouldnt take anything from that sample. I was just excited because i think i went 0-4 this time last season lol.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

I crushed division foes sjs and van.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to