Click Oilers image below for full team roster
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: Announcement thread discussion

Post by kyuss »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
Sensfanjosh wroteCOLONYou can't blame Mike for taking the deal though can you, that's where what I said about patience and hte not so fun waiting game apply, I agree I wouldn't have ever moved McDavid as a rebuilder, but if Dallas felt it was the move to make can't really fault him for trying to improve either.
I think moving McDavid was the right move (be it before the draft, after the draft, or during this season) for a rebuilder, the problem is what he sold McDavid for..
i've determined you have like a crush on me b/c I'm so good looking since you continue to say I moved McDavid for Krug, so obviously your reading comprehension ain't too shabby babygurl. Looking forward to so more friendly PMs from you calling my an asshole and idiot.......can't wait
did you get anything better than Krug?

as for the PMs, I've given up. Will only relate with you in public mvoing forward. At least if you want to be an asshole everyone will see it.
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

kyuss wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLON
Sensfanjosh wroteCOLONYou can't blame Mike for taking the deal though can you, that's where what I said about patience and hte not so fun waiting game apply, I agree I wouldn't have ever moved McDavid as a rebuilder, but if Dallas felt it was the move to make can't really fault him for trying to improve either.
I think moving McDavid was the right move (be it before the draft, after the draft, or during this season) for a rebuilder, the problem is what he sold McDavid for..
i've determined you have like a crush on me b/c I'm so good looking since you continue to say I moved McDavid for Krug, so obviously your reading comprehension ain't too shabby babygurl. Looking forward to so more friendly PMs from you calling my an asshole and idiot.......can't wait
did you get anything better than Krug?

as for the PMs, I've given up. Will only relate with you in public mvoing forward. At least if you want to be an asshole everyone will see it.
Did know telling the truth was being an asshole but it would take one to know one. Your game downgrade assets then ask for picks back but I'm somehow an asshole lol........carry on with your bulshit. Since your reading comprehension is sorely lacking babygurl, Kyle Connor but he's American so you wouldn't know anything about him. There's also Ek who you've asked about but guess he ain't shit either. Oh wow that's only two. You wanna say some shit at least make it somewhat true
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Re: LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENTS thread

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Mike wroteCOLONGMs have until the end of this weekend (2015-10-22) to complete their Google docs requirements for this season to date. This means one entry for roster submission and another for each subsequent week so far this season. Changes must accurately reflect Fantrax rosters as well as moves made in the transactions thread.

If you have any questions contact me or make a thread about it.

Failing to get up to date by the end of this weekend will result in a warning for removal. Three such infractions will lead to your removal.
bye bye half the league
seriously
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

this further shows why I don't want to have anything to do with you in the future via PM.

You write stuff. Then you contradict that stuff, and say you never said that, despite the fact it's still there to see.
That has nothing to do with my reading comprehension (which in fact seems to do just fine with everyone else).

This downgrade non sense you bring up has nothing to do with it.

You asked for a specific payback in a deal (a fact I guess should be worthy of celebration, I think it's the 2nd time it happened in yrs.. turns out it was only a fake though). I proposed you something very close to that. Your next proposal was the previously mentioned specific payback you asked for, + a 2nd out of nowhere.

And this has been only the latter case of you being a teaser and time waster via PM. You can keep fooling others if they are fine with it.. but as I said, if you want to keep doing it to me you'll have to do it in front of others' eyes.
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

kyuss wroteCOLONthis further shows why I don't want to have anything to do with you in the future via PM.

You write stuff. Then you contradict that stuff, and say you never said that, despite the fact it's still there to see.
That has nothing to do with my reading comprehension (which in fact seems to do just fine with everyone else).

You asked for a specific payback in a deal (a fact I guess should be worthy of celebration, I think it's the 2nd time it happened in yrs.. turns out it was only a fake though). I proposed you something very close to that. Your next proposal was the previously mentioned specific payback you asked for, + a 2nd out of nowhere.

And this has been only the latter case of you being a teaser and time waster via PM. You can keep fooling others if they are fine with it.. but as I said, if you want to keep doing it to me you'll have to do it in front of others' eyes.
Why would anyone want have anything to do with you when you call them an idiot and an asshole thru PM exactly for no reasons at all? LOL get real. Mik the victim....hilarious

Contradict stuff once again lol. How long have you been on here saying McDavid was trading for Krug. Other people even brought up there were multiple pieces added to that and you still kept spewing your shit. Which is exactly what is is, but I can understand, you're like a scorned lover. I get it. Oh wait I'm sorry I'm contradicting myself again.

You made an offer and just like you always said, I preferred quality over quantity, which I said was my gaol. However, you just kept downgrading what i was asking for but of course that has nothing to do with it. So I kept countering your offers and then when you get to something close you wanted picks add al The infamous Frank and b/c I wouldn't give you the picks you wanted b/c I was already downgrading you go on to call me and asshole and an idiot. Solid move and actually doesn't sound like anything close to what you keep saying publicly. No counter from you or anything just that I am an asshole and an idiot.

Oh that's right I forgot, I have to trade my players to you for the price that you want them at. You are Mik I'm sorry, I forgot that or the fact that I had multiple offers on the table. So how am I a teaser exactly again......b/c I didn't trade him....much less to you after your rant of being an idiot or an asshole?

Why would I have any interest in dealing with you PM or publicly after being called and idiot or an asshole for no reason? I'll never meet you so it is what it is but I'm simply sick and tired of your bullshit and you dogging people and acting like you do nothing wrong or you are a victim in everything. Yeah it's fantasy hockey but there is a certain amount of respect which you sir are sorely lacking for some members of this community. You lowball, which everyone does from time to time, but you whine about people trolling and lowballing you, so you lock your thread. You've made a thread specially insulting another member of our community, All really standup behavior but I guess it's okay when it only happens from your end. So go ahead and come up with some elaborate excuse again about why you acted the way you did. So lock the thread, go on another rant, do whatever makes you feel better about the way you've acted, regardless the BBC is still coming for you babygurl ;)
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

You two should stop flirting and just fuck.
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

Lee wroteCOLONYou two should stop flirting and just fuck.
He's just playing hard to get. Makes it more exciting in the end 8-)
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

So what are you getting her for Valentines Day?
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
So what are you getting her for Valentines Day?
Rosetta Stone
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

kyuss wroteCOLONthis further shows why I don't want to have anything to do with you in the future via PM.

Why would anyone want have anything to do with you when you call them an idiot and an asshole thru PM exactly for no reasons at all?
I had plenty of reasons over a couple of yrs, in fact I think that's been the only time I have ever called someone an idiot & asshole on bbkl boards. It happened privately, but I see you felt the need to make it public.
btw, I only said I've still to figure out in which percentage you are an idiot and in which percentage an asshole. Pretty sure the sum makes one hundred though.
Contradict stuff once again lol. How long have you been on here saying McDavid was trading for Krug. Other people even brought up there were multiple pieces added to that and you still kept spewing your shit.

guess what, I'm still waiting to know from you what you got better than Krug in that deal... lol
You made an offer and just like you always said, I preferred quality over quantity, which I said was my gaol. However, you just kept downgrading what i was asking for but of course that has nothing to do with it. So I kept countering your offers and then when you get to something close you wanted picks add al The infamous Frank and b/c I wouldn't give you the picks you wanted b/c I was already downgrading you go on to call me and asshole and an idiot. Solid move and actually doesn't sound like anything close to what you keep saying publicly. No counter from you or anything just that I am an asshole and an idiot.
going to keep lying much longer asshole?
Oh that's right I forgot, I have to trade my players to you for the price that you want them at. You are Mik I'm sorry, I forgot that or the fact that I had multiple offers on the table. So how am I a teaser exactly again......b/c I didn't trade him....much less to you after your rant of being an idiot or an asshole?
I've never been arrogant with you before you officially proved you have been fooling me. Maybe you're such an idiot that you didn't even realize it and was not on purpose, but the end result remains the same.

Why would I have any interest in dealing with you PM or publicly after being called and idiot or an asshole for no reason? I'll never meet you so it is what it is but I'm simply sick and tired of your bullshit and you dogging people and acting like you do nothing wrong or you are a victim in everything. Yeah it's fantasy hockey but there is a certain amount of respect which you sir are sorely lacking for some members of this community. You lowball, which everyone does from time to time, but you whine about people trolling and lowballing you, so you lock your thread.
I'm not allowed to lock a thread of mine that people were using to troll?
You've made a thread specially insulting another member of our community,

care to link that thread? I remember people complained about a thread I made on Lee, but I suspect I didn't insult anyone
All really standup behavior but I guess it's okay when it only happens from your end. So go ahead and come up with some elaborate excuse again about why you acted the way you did. So lock the thread, go on another rant, do whatever makes you feel better about the way you've acted, regardless the BBC is still coming for you babygurl ;)
the way I've acted? if you don't want to be called asshole, don't be an asshole.
Ot stop smoking the good stuff if that's what causing your disorders & behaviours.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Glad to see the announcement thread is being used properly.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

kyuss wroteCOLON

Why would anyone want have anything to do with you when you call them an idiot and an asshole thru PM exactly for no reasons at all?
I had plenty of reasons over a couple of yrs, in fact I think that's been the only time I have ever called someone an idiot & asshole on bbkl boards. It happened privately, but I see you felt the need to make it public.
btw, I only said I've still to figure out in which percentage you are an idiot and in which percentage an asshole. Pretty sure the sum makes one hundred though.
Contradict stuff once again lol. How long have you been on here saying McDavid was trading for Krug. Other people even brought up there were multiple pieces added to that and you still kept spewing your shit.

guess what, I'm still waiting to know from you what you got better than Krug in that deal... lol
going to keep lying much longer asshole?
I've never been arrogant with you before you officially proved you have been fooling me. Maybe you're such an idiot that you didn't even realize it and was not on purpose, but the end result remains the same.

Why would I have any interest in dealing with you PM or publicly after being called and idiot or an asshole for no reason? I'll never meet you so it is what it is but I'm simply sick and tired of your bullshit and you dogging people and acting like you do nothing wrong or you are a victim in everything. Yeah it's fantasy hockey but there is a certain amount of respect which you sir are sorely lacking for some members of this community. You lowball, which everyone does from time to time, but you whine about people trolling and lowballing you, so you lock your thread.
I'm not allowed to lock a thread of mine that people were using to troll?
You've made a thread specially insulting another member of our community,

care to link that thread? I remember people complained about a thread I made on Lee, but I suspect I didn't insult anyone
All really standup behavior but I guess it's okay when it only happens from your end. So go ahead and come up with some elaborate excuse again about why you acted the way you did. So lock the thread, go on another rant, do whatever makes you feel better about the way you've acted, regardless the BBC is still coming for you babygurl ;)
the way I've acted? if you don't want to be called asshole, don't be an asshole.
Ot stop smoking the good stuff if that's what causing your disorders & behaviours.
I haven't even been here a couple of years....maybe a year. Strong opening argument lol.

You just keep rewording the same bullshit you keep saying over and over again lol. I've answered your questions but you continue to ignore them lol

You lock your thread and b/c people troll and lowball you but you keep on doing the same but as most in the case in the world these days it's okay for people to do it, but not okay to have it done to them. You are the definitive of a hypocrite but I'm a liar b/c what I've said you haven't posted in open forum and I suspect you've also tried the same methods with others lol. Call me an asshole all you want but I'll just continue tell the truth about you babygurl. XOXO
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

bills09 wroteCOLONImage

Yep we sure are
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON You lock your thread and b/c people troll and lowball you but you keep on doing the same but as most in the case in the world these days it's okay for people to do it, but not okay to have it done to them. You are the definitive of a hypocrite but I'm a liar b/c what I've said you haven't posted in open forum and I suspect you've also tried the same methods with others lol. Call me an asshole all you want but I'll just continue tell the truth about you babygurl. XOXO
to tell the truth about something or someone you would need to be able to detect which is the truth, in fact.

sigh... what an idiot
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

kyuss wroteCOLON
lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON You lock your thread and b/c people troll and lowball you but you keep on doing the same but as most in the case in the world these days it's okay for people to do it, but not okay to have it done to them. You are the definitive of a hypocrite but I'm a liar b/c what I've said you haven't posted in open forum and I suspect you've also tried the same methods with others lol. Call me an asshole all you want but I'll just continue tell the truth about you babygurl. XOXO
to tell the truth about something you would need to be able to detect which is the truth, in fact.

sigh... what an idiot
Well that ending to the pop up book was rather disappointing.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

I thought idiot was way better fitting there than asshole
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

Well you, yourself have checked off way more boxes than that
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Nick wroteCOLONgod damn is it ever annoying having guys right around the limit. we need to make a threshold for change back in same season.

.47 in off-season. C
.4 @ first review. W
.48 in second review C

makes for tedious roster changes required. need to have the grey zone or something @ 2nd review...
you're pretty much the last person I was expecting to complain about something like this.

GMs who pay attention know in advance which of their players will change position at the scheduled update.

Not sure what the 'threshold for change back in same season' thing means, but the 'tedious roster changes required' are actually a good thing for the league's trade market, and they would only happen more often with more frequent updates.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to