Announcement thread discussion

Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
timwebb1212
PostsCOLON 720
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Re: Announcement thread discussion

Post by timwebb1212 »

devily wroteCOLONMessaging some girl on my friends list and telling her I'm in love with her because I "used her name" to cheat at fantasy hockey is fucking weird. Please stop. Can't we all just part ways? You're literally calling me crazy, and then you're trying to ruin a crazy persons life? Please lets just part ways and move on.
For the record I have no idea about that, in case you're accusing me of doing it, but didn't you say Sam was your roommate and you didn't have any connection to the others? So what was this name you used?
timwebb1212
PostsCOLON 720

Post by timwebb1212 »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
devily wroteCOLONMessaging some girl on my friends list and telling her I'm in love with her because I "used her name" to cheat at fantasy hockey is fucking weird. Please stop. Can't we all just part ways? You're literally calling me crazy, and then you're trying to ruin a crazy persons life? Please lets just part ways and move on.
You honestly brought this on yourself. What did you expect everyone's reaction to be? I legitimately help you get whatever help you need or fill whatever void you have in your life that caused you to go so far down this rabbit hole.
I'll have to disagree here. We shouldn't mingle fantasy hockey and real life. What Sharky did in fantasy hockey was unacceptable, but I'd never say anything in fantasy hockey is worthy of taking into the real world.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

timwebb1212 wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
You honestly brought this on yourself. What did you expect everyone's reaction to be? I legitimately help you get whatever help you need or fill whatever void you have in your life that caused you to go so far down this rabbit hole.
I'll have to disagree here. We shouldn't mingle fantasy hockey and real life. What Sharky did in fantasy hockey was unacceptable, but I'd never say anything in fantasy hockey is worthy of taking into the real world.
I didn't condone what some people have did, but honestly what did he expect?
devily
PostsCOLON 23
JoinedCOLON Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by devily »

so because you're accussing me of cheating at a game, you feel it's ok to harass me, and ruin their life, and its ok for people to cause harm to me and my family? I'm the sick one. It's fantasy hockey, and here you guys are going down my friends list calling me a cheater, a girl literally just defriended me because she thought I cheated on my gf. thanks guys. I guarantee in less than 12 hours my gf will hear about it and I'll lose her. Can you please just stop? Play fantasy hockey why are you so fuelled to be so mean?
timwebb1212
PostsCOLON 720

Post by timwebb1212 »

I would like to once again go on the record as saying I'd never condone anyone pulling this into the real world.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

devily wroteCOLONso because you're accussing me of cheating at a game, you feel it's ok to harass me, and ruin their life, and its ok for people to cause harm to me and my family? I'm the sick one. It's fantasy hockey, and here you guys are going down my friends list calling me a cheater, a girl literally just defriended me because she thought I cheated on my gf. thanks guys. I guarantee in less than 12 hours my gf will hear about it and I'll lose her. Can you please just stop? Play fantasy hockey why are you so fuelled to be so mean?
Don't believe anyone here said that. You angered a lot of people though, so odd's are out of the 24 or so remaining GM's somebody was going to take it personally. You literally invaded and ruined something for a lot of guys that want nothing more than to enjoy fantasy hockey. Like I said though, go get yourself some help.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

clown show
devily
PostsCOLON 23

Post by devily »

thanks Tim, can you say that in adhl? It's scary, it honestly feels like an internet mob demanding my head. For stopping I'll even offer an idea for you in the adhl, since I always had ideas and was willing to help. If you aren't going to give Li and co the benefit of the doubt, do a dispersal draft, you'll get more interest and be able to fill the worse teams. It'll take longer, but then all 10 teams get players they like and a balanced squad.

Just please stop harassing me in real life.
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

devily wroteCOLONso because you're accussing me of cheating at a game, you feel it's ok to harass me, and ruin their life, and its ok for people to cause harm to me and my family? I'm the sick one. It's fantasy hockey, and here you guys are going down my friends list calling me a cheater, a girl literally just defriended me because she thought I cheated on my gf. thanks guys. I guarantee in less than 12 hours my gf will hear about it and I'll lose her. Can you please just stop? Play fantasy hockey why are you so fuelled to be so mean?

I don't even believe a word of this. I think you're just looking for sympathy, but there's none coming.
timwebb1212
PostsCOLON 720

Post by timwebb1212 »

dave1959 wroteCOLON

I don't even believe a word of this. I think you're just looking for sympathy, but there's none coming.
I have my doubts about that as well
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

I gotta admit, I'm impressed he did this with 8 teams. That's like high level trolling, imo. Imagine he had gotten it to the point he was controlling 30 teams, and some poor schmuck who did these fantasy hockey league for 12 hours a day was the only other gm in the league for like 8 years. Lmao.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Lee wroteCOLONclown show
Click banner to view current roster and picks
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

Matthew wroteCOLONI gotta admit, I'm impressed he did this with 8 teams. That's like high level trolling, imo. Imagine he had gotten it to the point he was controlling 30 teams, and some poor schmuck who did these fantasy hockey league for 12 hours a day was the only other gm in the league for like 8 years. Lmao.
Oh God....am I???
devily
PostsCOLON 23

Post by devily »

You can have your doubts and hate me on fantasy, please just be rational humans, and not let it carry over. My life is at stake, not cap room, or a waiver claim, or a team.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

devily wroteCOLONYou can have your doubts and hate me on fantasy, please just be rational humans, and not let it carry over. My life is at stake, not cap room, or a waiver claim, or a team.
So just ask the person getting messages who sent them and call them out.

Seems pretty simple no?
timwebb1212
PostsCOLON 720

Post by timwebb1212 »

I'd be interested in seeing a screenshot of the Facebook messages
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
LocationCOLON Ontario