Congrats!!
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Re: League Announcements Discussion

Post by Shoalzie »

I think I have the traded players, adds and drops updated...just need to get to the new contracts. I'll review your stuff tonight.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Contracts are all set as well. If anything else needs to be checked on my end, let me know. Otherwise...please get your sheet posted soon.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONContracts are all set as well. If anything else needs to be checked on my end, let me know. Otherwise...please get your sheet posted soon.
On my sheet:

I can't put players in LTIR, not sure it's malfunctioning or me doing something wrong

Laine still shows up under Free Agents column as well
*NOTE -- All players listed under "SLIDING CONTRACTS" on your weekly sheet do not count towards your team contract and aren't eligible to used in your active roster.
*NOTE -- The "Roster" tab of your sheet will show a grand total of all current contracts on your roster but that total includes all active players and sliding contracts.
if I understand this right, the roster tab should show me a total of 55 contracts, instead it says 50 just like the pre-season and weekly tabs
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLONContracts are all set as well. If anything else needs to be checked on my end, let me know. Otherwise...please get your sheet posted soon.
Week #1 roster lock is on Wednesday though, right?
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

REMINDER WHEN POSTING A WAIVER CLAIM!!!!!!

Re: [2018-19] Waiver Wire
Postby dave1959 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:13 pm

Updated Waiver Rules

Waived player is available for 24 hours, beginning 12 noon ET the same day if put on waivers between midnight and noon, or the following the day if put on waivers between noon and midnight.

GM making a waiver claim MUST POST his total number of NHL contracts in the post, or the claim will be declared invalid

(post a link to your google doc page please for easy verification)
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

kyuss wroteCOLON
Week #1 roster lock is on Wednesday though, right?

Yup. Wednesday night is opening night of the NHL season. I think the first game on Wednesday starts at 7.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

kyuss wroteCOLONOn my sheet:

I can't put players in LTIR, not sure it's malfunctioning or me doing something wrong

Do you want to put Simek on LTIR? All you have to do is click the check box next to his name.

To assign players as relief, click their check box in the lineup.

You can't manually enter names in LTIR or relief...the check boxes replaced that. Not everyone was filling out IR correctly last year so I figured I'd simplify the process.

And I'll look into the sliding contract issue. I'll do some cleaning up of information prior to the start of the season.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

Shoalzie wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLONOn my sheet:

Do you want to put Simek on LTIR? All you have to do is click the check box next to his name.

To assign players as relief, click their check box in the lineup.

You can't manually enter names in LTIR or relief...the check boxes replaced that.
ok that worked like a charm!
koomzzz
PostsCOLON 1245
JoinedCOLON Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
LocationCOLON Cleveland, OH

Post by koomzzz »

Justin Dowling needs to be changed to W, I can't put him there for week 1 on my sheet so it says my lineup is invalid. He's on FT properly
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLONHe has returned...
bills09 wroteCOLONI didn’t know Brian Burke’s buddy quit lol
This is the announcement discussion thread for comments. Please use this threads for comments pertaining to the League Announcements. Do not comment in the League Announcement thread.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Yeah, Kyle sent me his resignation back in February when he had been absentee most of the season. Not fun to see another long time GM depart but it's a choice we'll all have to make eventually.

Lee has been interested in returning for a while and this is a rebuilding team that offers plenty of challenges. We're a better and more active league when he's involved. I'll be interested to see how he tackles this new opportunity.

We still remain absent a GM for the Islanders so if anyone knows someone interested in joining, now is the time to get a new person lined up while we're waiting for the NHL to restart. It would be ideal to have us back to 31 strong when we finally have hockey again. We definitely need a full league again before we even entertain candidates for the Seattle gig.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

Matthew wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLONHe has returned...
bills09 wroteCOLONI didn’t know Brian Burke’s buddy quit lol
This is the announcement discussion thread for comments. Please use this threads for comments pertaining to the League Announcements. Do not comment in the League Announcement thread.
Sorry

No fun police
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Bump
Chuck Norris
PostsCOLON 4954
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Chuck Norris »

Why are we using our own lottery generator? Why not use the NHL results as we've always done in a week from now?
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Chuck Norris wroteCOLONWhy are we using our own lottery generator? Why not use the NHL results as we've always done in a week from now?
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876

Post by kyuss »

that would only work for us if all three lottery draws were won by the bottom 7 NHL teams, we don't want to bet on that
Jordan (VGK)
PostsCOLON 1062
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
LocationCOLON Ottawa, ON

Post by Jordan (VGK) »

kyuss wroteCOLONthat would only work for us if all three lottery draws were won by the bottom 7 NHL teams, we don't want to bet on that
Just ignore the 2nd draw lol....
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Malette18 wroteCOLON
kyuss wroteCOLONthat would only work for us if all three lottery draws were won by the bottom 7 NHL teams, we don't want to bet on that
Just ignore the 2nd draw lol....
They aren't telling you who of the other 8 teams though. They are batching them together... and I think they are also changing the odds? We felt it was easier to just use our normal lottery system, since we finished our regular season and the NHL did not.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to