Alexander Sulzer
confirmed.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Re: VAN/NSH

Post by The BBKL Insider »

interesting, i'm not sure whom i like it for, so i guess that means fair deal.

I will say this, with the upcoming 'lockout' i think i'd be avoiding any and all russians.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

starting to feel left out of the Kareem trading orgy
Click banner to view current roster and picks
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

u gotta be fucking kidding...lol
i cannot fucking believe this type of shit
msp4lyfe fucking sucked at this league

let this be a lesson to you all
just to show just how much ahead of the curve Mik was, in terms of player projection and prediction in comparison to majority of GMs
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Lol! This looked bad even without the benefit of hindsight.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

so bad that literally no one said so back then
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Well I wasn't here to LOL @ that deal. Nobody could have predicted it would have turned out that horribly for Vancouver back then that early in Josh's career, but even then this would have been pretty lopsided. Man I wonder how many examples there are like this of some of you super teams completely ripping off incompetent gm's
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

The two guys going the other way look like they had decent stats for young guys at the nhl level, and no one in the league probably had any idea about josi outside someone who watches a lot of euro hockey. I think this is a lot of hindsight.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONWell I wasn't here to LOL @ that deal. Nobody could have predicted it would have turned out that horribly for Vancouver back then that early in Josh's career, but even then this would have been pretty lopsided. Man I wonder how many examples there are like this of some of you super teams completely ripping off incompetent gm's
You have no idea LMAO

There is a reason some of these teams have the assets they have lolololol
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Matthew wroteCOLONThe two guys going the other way look like they had decent stats for young guys at the nhl level, and no one in the league probably had any idea about josi outside someone who watches a lot of euro hockey. I think this is a lot of hindsight.
Some of it is bc the odds of Josi becoming a future Norris dman at the time wasn't very high, but seriously it was pretty obvious even back then he was easily the best piece in the deal.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

other things to consider:

Sulzer had 8 pts in 15 games since getting traded to the Sabres in 2011/12 and this BBKL trade happened before 2012/13 got underway. In the last NHL game he played before this trade Sulzer had 2G+1A vs the Leafs while logging 24:35 and hitting periphs, and Kareem is a Leafs fan (who was well rated in this league back then)

Josi had 16 pts in 52 games in 2011/12 and was really struggling to stay healthy, in particular suffered several concussions early in his career which was a relevant concern
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

kyuss wroteCOLONother things to consider:

Sulzer had 8 pts in 15 games since getting traded to the Sabres in 2011/12 and this BBKL trade happened before 2012/13 got underway. In the last NHL game he played before this trade Sulzer had 2G+1A vs the Leafs while logging 24:35 and hitting periphs, and Kareem is a Leafs fan (who was well rated in this league back then)

Josi had 16 pts in 52 games in 2011/12 and was really struggling to stay healthy, in particular suffered several concussions early in his career which was a relevant concern
I'm not sure why you're fighting this so hard. Everyone knows you rape all the time. People still let you rape them, so I'm not really sure what you're worried about.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

You gotta wait Mik our to get the good deals
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to