Negotiate your trades here.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Re: Mark Streit

Post by bills09 »

fedro91 wroteCOLONSorry boys,

Is this clear enough. I don't like men so no Pennis joke arround me please. Is that English enough.
I don't care if I sound like a 4 years old. I here to have fun and not get laugh by fag. I'm pretty sure no one is gay here but still guy's can we just stop the gay Joke. I'm here to have fun and if you call name calling fun then I'm out. Not cool at all.
It Fucking great being honnest about a deal but no fucking gay joke or stuff againts other nationality or other language. We all have barier of a sort. I'm pretty sure what I just wrote ain't broken english. I just don't take my time at writting so it may sound like I suck at it. I just don,t take my time boys cause I can't call MR New York Islander a men not just yet cause you haven't shown you deserve such a title. LOL.

Is it clear enough guy's.
no homo
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135
JoinedCOLON Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 am
LocationCOLON Hamilton Ontario

Post by Mash »

fedro91 wroteCOLONSorry boys,

Is this clear enough. I don't like men so no Pennis joke arround me please. Is that English enough.
I don't care if I sound like a 4 years old. I here to have fun and not get laugh by fag. I'm pretty sure no one is gay here but still guy's can we just stop the gay Joke. I'm here to have fun and if you call name calling fun then I'm out. Not cool at all.
It Fucking great being honnest about a deal but no fucking gay joke or stuff againts other nationality or other language. We all have barier of a sort. I'm pretty sure what I just wrote ain't broken english. I just don't take my time at writting so it may sound like I suck at it. I just don,t take my time boys cause I can't call MR New York Islander a men not just yet cause you haven't shown you deserve such a title. LOL.

Is it clear enough guy's.

With this statement, I am not only questioning your sexuality but also your level of intelligence!
Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:44 pm
LocationCOLON Gatineau,Quebec
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

Nighthock wroteCOLONI'm calling you Frank and Beans from now on ... dick smoke.
Actually call me what ever make you a bigger men in your mind or in your own little world. I just guest I need to lurn to be more patience with others such as you Mr. Shadow. I ll let you take a wiff of my ass since I know you want it. I didn't wash just for you dude.

By the way Thx for the sig....
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

fedro91 wroteCOLON
Actually call me what ever make you a bigger men in your mind or in your own little world. I just guest I need to lurn to be more patience with others such as you Mr. Shadow. I ll let you take a wiff of my ass since I know you want it. I didn't wash just for you dude.
LOL yeah EAT it Tony! ahahahaha
Kareem R
(9:31:36PM): watching them lose games like this in regulation is chicken soup for the soul bitch monkey
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

With this statement, I am not only questioning your sexuality but also your level of intelligence![/quote]

Like I said call me what ever you dude. I guest you'll never lurn from your mistake. If you feel like your more intelligent then me good for you. Do you want a Sticker (star). I actually you deserve it big boy. lol. :surp

bills09
PostsCOLON 9280

Post by bills09 »

Thread of the year
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

fedro91 wroteCOLON
AHAHAHA Yes Frank!

P.S. What kind of name is Nighthock anyway? You sound like a stalker or rapist..,
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

fedro91 wroteCOLONWith this statement, I am not only questioning your sexuality but also your level of intelligence!
Like I said call me what ever you dude. I guest you'll never lurn from your mistake. If you feel like your more intelligent then me good for you. Do you want a Sticker (star). I actually you deserve it big boy. lol. :surp[/quote]

kk one sec, so im getting a sticker, and i deserve it cause im a big boy? is that what you meant?

ps- Yes I do think that I am of a much higher intelligence bracket than you.
Kareem R
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

Grow up, Frank and Beans ...
Click banner to view current roster and picks
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

^ FTR, I think your both dumbasses
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONP.S. What kind of name is Nighthock anyway? You sound like a stalker or rapist..,
Instigating again, I see. I was going to obsess over a foreign teenage boy, but I think I'll leave that up to you ...
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON^ FTR, I think your both dumbasses

Due to your awkward genetic situation I highly doubt you are in any sort of spot to call me a dumbass, much love brotha!
Kareem R
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

Nighthock wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONP.S. What kind of name is Nighthock anyway? You sound like a stalker or rapist..,
Instigating again, I see. I was going to obsess over a foreign teenage boy, but I think I'll leave that up to you ...
So you are a child molestor...In future, a simple "yes" will suffice. No need to point out your targets.
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

Mashley93 wroteCOLONEnglish
exactly cause your so smart. LOL

MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

Mashley93 wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON^ FTR, I think your both dumbasses

Due to your awkward genetic situation I highly doubt you are in any sort of spot to call me a dumbass, much love brotha!
It's true, I am genetically lacking, but what I lack in genes I make up for with sheer awesomeness, common sense, and ability to spot a molestor from a mile away (I'm looking at you Tony, if thats even your real name).
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

Can't even learn another language. Lol.
Last edited by 1 on fedro91, edited 0 times in total.

Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

I never did that you dumb fuck someone else edited my post
Kareem R
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280

Post by bills09 »

The truth is, I like penis, and haven't yet had the courage to come out to my parents, or even to myself really. The bravery displayed by Frank has given me the confidence to come out, like a rainbow on a warm summer day. I hope we can still all be friends, except for Nick, I want to be more then friends with him....
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280

Post by bills09 »

fedro91 wroteCOLONCan't even lurn another language. Lol.
Learn*
Mash
PostsCOLON 2135

Post by Mash »

bills09 wroteCOLON
fedro91 wroteCOLONCan't even lurn another language. Lol.
Learn*

there you go!
Kareem R
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to