CAR/NJ happened, now its TV talk!

Negotiate your trades here.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: CAR/NJ

Post by Robin Hood »

the west wing is the greatest drama ever.
family guy is fucking hilarious.
seinfeld is the greatest show ever created.
jcarton

Post by jcarton »

SuperMario wroteCOLONthe west wing is the greatest drama ever.
family guy is fucking hilarious.
seinfeld is the greatest show ever created.
agreed nothing beats seinfeld imo, i think ive seen every episode 3 or 4 times and still not sick of it
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Kareem is actually serious about those shows... ?

????
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
Mike
Test 2
PostsCOLON 11390
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Mike »

Snipeshow wroteCOLONKareem is actually serious about those shows... ?

????
haha. To each their own. I like some faggy shows too, though.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

Snipeshow wroteCOLONKareem is actually serious about those shows... ?

????
Shut up Shep...You watch Lost...Which I'm convinced is a metaphor for your sexual confusion.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

anton wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLON
anton wroteCOLON
bro, the wire is good. but the sopranos says hi.

Sorry, sopranos was good for about 4 seasons and then it just turned into utter trash imo. Did you honestly enjoy listening to Tony fucking hiss oxygen into his lungs for 55 minutes per episode? I really didn't.

The Wire is absolute money for 5 straight seasons AND it has a quality ending (unlike the bullshit one Sopranos dealt up). It's no surprise that even though The sopranos may have won more awards, The Wire is often looked at and referred to as the best television drama ever filmed.

I've also been told by many Soprano fans that nothing can touch it. These people more often than not haven't seen The Wire and once they do I have found that most lean towards The Wire.

Anyways it's all opinion I guess right? everyone has different taste. I mean just look at all the people who read those fucking god awful Stephanie Myer Twilight books. Ughhhhh. Moms particularly!! :omg makes me sick
seasons 1 and 3 of the wire were better than any single season of the sopranos, i give you that. but overall consistency and "holy fuck i dont wanna stop watching...its 3 am but i need to watch 1 more" ability...sopranos wins hands down.

seasons 2 and 5 of the wire were a drag. season 4 is pretty alright.

seasons 1-4 of the sopranos were all great. season 5 dipped a bit, then season 6 was back to quality.

overall i guess i'd say the wire has probably the highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows for both shows. sopranos was more consistent and overall better imo.
I wasn't much a fan of the second season of the Wire until I watched through all the seasons again. Once I did that I was surprised to find myself liking the second season all most as much as any of the other ones.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONI completely forgot about Vampire Diaries and Desperate Housewives, I fucking love those shows, IMO Vampire Diaries is the best storyline on TV today.

I'll give you BB. That is a good reality show with tons of drama in it. Awesome stuff.

The rest though...ughhh Kareem. You need to go out and buy a man guide. It's not your normal everyday television guide. Instead It has tons of listings for shows men should watch.
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:44 pm
LocationCOLON Gatineau,Quebec
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

My fav shows are

Hang,Desperate Housewife (watch with the GF and all the the woman are hot),Spartecus and my fav show of all time Dexter and NipTuck<

Ps.: I stil watch every show of Glee,Melrose place Beverly hills 90210 the old and new one,Vampire Diary,Prison Break,Calaforniacation.........

By the way Thx for the sig....
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Holy Jesus, you guys watch a lot of TV shows.

LOST and The Office. One of those is done forever. Oh well.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

KapG wroteCOLON
MSP4LYFE wroteCOLONI completely forgot about Vampire Diaries and Desperate Housewives, I fucking love those shows, IMO Vampire Diaries is the best storyline on TV today.

I'll give you BB. That is a good reality show with tons of drama in it. Awesome stuff.

The rest though...ughhh Kareem. You need to go out and buy a man guide. It's not your normal everyday television guide. Instead It has tons of listings for shows men should watch.
I watch a TON of sports, so I more then make up for fagginess.
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLON

I would but I didn t pay for the sport chanel. to expensive having everything on the satalite. I like HBO way more.
I also forgot Entourage and 2 and half man

Radiohead

Post by Radiohead »

Snipeshow wroteCOLONHoly Jesus, you guys watch a lot of TV shows.

LOST and The Office. One of those is done forever. Oh well.
The Office has gone downhill since season 3.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

no love for Breaking Bad?
Radiohead

Post by Radiohead »

bills09 wroteCOLONno love for Breaking Bad?
Now that LOST is done, this is probably the best show on television right now.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

MSP4LYFE wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLON

lol OK that is fair Kareem. You do watch lots of sports I am sure so I will let all the faggottie shows slide hahaha
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

I can't fault people for watching faggy shows. The woman on TV these days are enough to get you to watch a few episodes then you get hooked in and next thing you know your sitting there with the wife spending "quality time".
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

mr. bruin wroteCOLONI can't fault people for watching faggy shows. The woman on TV these days are enough to get you to watch a few episodes then you get hooked in and next thing you know your sitting there with the wife spending "quality time".
exactly, can t agree with you more. I actually started watching Sex in the City and Desperate house wife before but we watch it together now and it s fun.
I allways love watching soap Apora show since you can understand the woman more by doing so and I got alot of tel by doing so. I could know what they wanted and so on. So this show kind of help with the chick but i never told them I watch that kind of show cause it s a bit weird.

Yearly I watch;

As the World Turn
2 and Half man
Prison break (before it was still on)
House (time to time)
The Bachelor (both)
Simpson
Beavis and butt head ( when it was allways on MTV)
Nip Tuck
Dexter
Hang
Days of your Life ( I know I know don t you start)
Beverly Hills 90210 (the old and new version)
Melrose Place (the Old and new Version)
Charmed (before not so much now)
SO you think you c¸an Dance Canada or USA
American Idol (USA and a bit of Canadian)
Fringe (love it)
BayWatch (back when Pamela was there and she was sooo hot)
Step by step
Familly MAtter (steve Urkle " Did I do that urgh")
Seinfeld
Brothers
Calaforniacation
Glee
so on...... I watch pretty much everythin I even watch the Buffy series and the Dark Angels....

I hate

Familly guide
Meet the Robinson
South Park
Mguiver (didn t like it at all)
Degrassy (just hate it)
The Office
West Wing

Dislike

Young and the restless

And no I m not gay and just love TV and no I don t weight 300 lbs. I also love the Friends repeat.

fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
CONTACTCOLON

Re: CAR/NJ happened, now its TV talk!

Post by fedro91 »

I also just love to watch Poker on TV. Just love it.

Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Re: CAR/NJ happened, now its TV talk!

Post by Nick »

fedro91 wroteCOLONI also just love to watch Poker on TV. Just love it.

one of the dumbest things on tv... i cannot believe it gets the air time that it does.
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

KapG wroteCOLONlol OK that is fair Kareem. You do watch lots of sports I am sure so I will let all the faggottie shows slide hahaha
LOL
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to