Danny Briere
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:44 pm
LocationCOLON Gatineau,Quebec
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Dallas / Buffalo

Post by fedro91 »

Dallas are happy to accept this deal. We believe that Briere will have a huge year.

By the way Thx for the sig....
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

love it boys

lots of nice players here
Shep
PostsCOLON 13901
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shep »

Dallas is loading up.
Inaugural GM
[STL] 2009 - 2016
[PHI] 2019 -
MSP4LYFE
PostsCOLON 11503
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm
LocationCOLON Mississauga, Ontario
CONTACTCOLON

Post by MSP4LYFE »

This is a clear W for Dallas, I know Briere doesn't have the best trade value, but he was is so much more valuable to Buffalo, then Blake Kessel and Reinprecht will be, especially if he is traded.
Robin Hood
PostsCOLON 13589
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Robin Hood »

STAMKOS4LYFE wroteCOLONThis is a clear W for Dallas, I know Briere doesn't have the best trade value, but he was is so much more valuable to Buffalo, then Blake Kessel and Reinprecht will be, especially if he is traded.
None of this is to mention that Briere's fantasy value on most teams is lower because of his salary but on Dallas his dollar amount doesnt matter because of all the value he brings to the team. Great trade Frank.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

SuperMario wroteCOLON
STAMKOS4LYFE wroteCOLONThis is a clear W for Dallas, I know Briere doesn't have the best trade value, but he was is so much more valuable to Buffalo, then Blake Kessel and Reinprecht will be, especially if he is traded.
None of this is to mention that Briere's fantasy value on most teams is lower because of his salary but on Dallas his dollar amount doesnt matter because of all the value he brings to the team. Great trade Frank.
Frank is a super star

but Chris is no slouch either...
fedro91
PostsCOLON 1473
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:44 pm
LocationCOLON Gatineau,Quebec
CONTACTCOLON

Post by fedro91 »

Thx guys for having respect for the new guy. I believe I all ready turn a awfull team. It might be even better by the end of the summer.
Now I'm not sure if I want the 1st overall pick in 2011 or make the playoff.

By the way Thx for the sig....
Topher
PostsCOLON 616
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Topher »

Its funny when guys make comments and they dont know what teams are really doing. I am in the east he is in the west. I dont compete yet with the top teams in the east so what does briere do for me at this time with his cap.
Scott
PostsCOLON 7701
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm
LocationCOLON London, Ontario

Post by Scott »

Topher wroteCOLONIts funny when guys make comments and they dont know what teams are really doing. I am in the east he is in the west. I dont compete yet with the top teams in the east so what does briere do for me at this time with his cap.
Toph.. why worry what people say? Who gives a shit.. check out my Malkin trade every time someone says something to you and you have a plan!! Keep doing what you're doing.. this trade made a TON of sense for both teams!

BACK-TO-BACK BBKL CHAMPIONS!!! 2009-2010 & 2010-2011
armandtanzarian

Post by armandtanzarian »

Raptactics wroteCOLON
Topher wroteCOLONIts funny when guys make comments and they dont know what teams are really doing. I am in the east he is in the west. I dont compete yet with the top teams in the east so what does briere do for me at this time with his cap.
Toph.. why worry what people say? Who gives a shit.. check out my Malkin trade every time someone says something to you and you have a plan!! Keep doing what you're doing.. this trade made a TON of sense for both teams!
agreed. It is more of a novelty reading replies to trades. We all comment and have opinions but at the end of the day it is your trade and obviously it makes sense for you. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. We have all been in both situations.
hong57
PostsCOLON 7106
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by hong57 »

mr. bruin wroteCOLON
Raptactics wroteCOLON
agreed. It is more of a novelty reading replies to trades. We all comment and have opinions but at the end of the day it is your trade and obviously it makes sense for you. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. We have all been in both situations.
Totally agree.
Everytime I see clutterbuck i begin to cry. But now i look at vanek it gives me lots of smiles!
And I think i receive more comments on not taking a deal than making one.. haha
#91 - John Tavares
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

hey chris, dont worry about comments...i like this deal for both teams...and like u said Frank is in the west...and we are pretty weak over here...Briere will help him forsure...but you certianly got some nice peices.

old Stevie R does some pretty nice things and holds some solid fantasy value in this league.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to