Florida block (minor housekeeping)

Negotiate your trades here.
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

Florida block (minor housekeeping)

Post by Florida Chris »

Andrew Hammond - Should get a decent shot at minnys backup spot.

Joel Hanley - Proved he could play in the playoffs, should get a good shot to be a regular this year.

Aaron Ness - should get more playing time this year especially if the Coyotes cut salary.

Gemel Smith - With Tampa clearing out salary, Smiths got a real good shot at a bottom 6 role this year.

Turner Elson - Should get a shot to be called up or as the 13th forward type guy with Detroit.

Steven Fogarty - Should get a shot to be called up or as the 13th forward type guy with Buffalo.
Last edited by 3 on Florida Chris, edited 0 times in total.
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589

Re: Florida block (minor housekeeping)

Post by Florida Chris »

Bump....Been asked about my waiver pick...I have my list, and some decent players will be available for the waiver draft, but if you want it I would start the bidding at a 5th (any year)
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589

Post by Florida Chris »

Bump as things are starting to get a little more active here. Looking for late picks
Florida Chris
PostsCOLON 2589

Post by Florida Chris »

Love all this action. My team is just under cap and ready to roll. Don't need to make any moves, but am still looking to improve. With all the trades lately I have got some unexpected interested in a few guys. Don't need to cut cap, but cant really take any on at this time. As well as the above (original post) fringe players, I have been asked about the below guys. Trying to assess there value, let me know if you have interest.

Sergei Bobrovsky
Zdeno Chara
Olle Alsing
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to