Negotiate your trades here.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Detroit Trading Block: 2019-20

Post by Shoalzie »

Only one piece of business I'd like to address right now...I'm looking for the best center money (or my 2021 1st round pick) can buy.

I got an intriguing offer involving a useful veteran center in exchange for my 2021 1st rounder. While I'm not all that excited about giving that pick up, I want to make sure I get a player I'll feel comfortable with.

I'd almost rather find a cheaper option in exchange for my 2021 2nd rounder (plus) so I'm open to options there.

Malkin will be back (eventually) and I'm comfortably in the middle of the pack through 2 weeks...I wouldn't mind staying there.

I'm not in a rush to make a deal but I also wouldn't mind getting this done before the Week 4 lock.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Detroit Trading Block: 2019-20

Post by Shoalzie »

I also throw out this option if anyone wants to get aggressive...

Sergachev + 2021 1st rounder (or 2021 2nd rounder) for a center + defenseman downgrade

I don't really want to move Sergachev but I'll at least throw my line in the water and see if there's any bites.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

There's some teams that need help in goal because of GP or performance...

Carter Hutton is on the block for anyone interested.

I don't need a goalie in return. I'd prefer an active center or defenseman or some decent futures.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Here's my official asking price for Sergachev:

1st round defense prospect
Young NHL forward
2020 draft pick (early to mid-round)
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

Done with my roster shakeup but I want to free up a lineup spot for Gusev (and maybe Engvall also). The luxury of them both being waiver exempt means I don't have to rush a deal but there's a few players I'd will to part with for a draft pick:

Kyle Okposo is available for a 2nd round pick

Justin Abdelkader is available for a 2020 3rd round pick

Patrick Russell is available for a 4th round pick...similar stats as Abdelkader but has recently been a healthy scratch for the Oilers after playing on a fairly regular basis.

Tom Kuhnhackl is still on IR but could be close to returning. I don't see a spot in my lineup for him so he can be had for a 3rd or 4th round pick.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

For today I'm not in full sell mode...just looking to move a few "expendables".

Thomas Vanek is available for futures (preferably draft picks). Rumor is that his agent is talking to NHL clubs about signing for the remainder of the season. It does me no good to keep him the rest of this season if I can get some nice futures for him.

Christian Folin can be moved for pick(s) also. He's currently in the minors on my roster but he's not waiver exempt. He can be a player you can add and stash if you want defense depth. With the current situation in Montreal, he's probably going to get some playing time the rest of the season.

Tom Kuhnhackl is available for picks. He's in and out of the Islanders lineup but still contributes hits and SHTOI when he plays.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to