PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Re: Chicago Off-Season Trade Block

Post by Da_Hawks »

Matthew wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLONTrue.
It's one of the best kept secrets in BBKL, but Rinne is available. Act now while you still can.
I only need a gp goalie. No point in paying a superstar price for "the best goalie in bbkl" :-D

#rebuilderlyfe
Oh so you had heard of Rinne? Excellent. My PR team is doing their job right! :D
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

Matthew wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLONTrue.
It's one of the best kept secrets in BBKL, but Rinne is available. Act now while you still can.
I only need a gp goalie. No point in paying a superstar price for "the best goalie in bbkl" :-D

#rebuilderlyfe
I have Greiss available now that I'm apparently the sucker sitting with Price on my roster
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

I have a trade on the table for Muzzin that I am likely going to accept.

If anyone else is interested, you have until tomorrow 5pm Eastern to send me a PM and work something out.

I am not kidding. A trade will be posted tomorrow night - who it is with all depends on you all.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Why wait?
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONWhy wait?
You are probably smart enough to figure out the answer to your question.
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

Because he thinks someone is going to top an unknown offer in 24 hours with something extravagant, duhhhhh
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Whats the offer
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

foofnik wroteCOLON
Because he thinks someone is going to top an unknown offer in 24 hours with something extravagant, duhhhhh
Muzzin is my best trade chip left. I want to make sure everyone gets a crack at him so nobody goes complaining after.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Delaying posting a trade as a couple pending offers are still being discussed.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLONI have a trade on the table for Muzzin that I am likely going to accept.

If anyone else is interested, you have until tomorrow 5pm Eastern to send me a PM and work something out.

I am not kidding. A trade will be posted tomorrow night - who it is with all depends on you all.
Guess not.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLONI have a trade on the table for Muzzin that I am likely going to accept.

Guess not.
A couple of last minute offers came in that delayed the process... as mentioned in my post above. Don't be jelly.

Waiting on Arian to respond. If he cannot beat the current offer, then I will have something to post today.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Sikura + Anderson + Gravel + BOS 2nd + Lazar + Dahlstrom + Sundqvist + Kerdiles + Nogier + Bishop + Corrado + Gambardella + Kero + O'Rielly + Stevens + Addison + Nurmi + Sadowy

Quality and quantity?
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Bruyns wroteCOLONSikura + Anderson + Gravel + BOS 2nd + Lazar + Dahlstrom + Sundqvist + Kerdiles + Nogier + Bishop + Corrado + Gambardella + Kero + O'Rielly + Stevens + Addison + Nurmi + Sadowy

Quality and quantity?
Which is the quality part you speak of? That's a lot of names to look up in one go.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Sikura is the Hawks top prospect according to a The Athletic article this week among other sources. Anderson is a very good prospect with the Devils, Gravel is likely full time so a GP replacement for Muzzin, Dahlstrom a former 2nd rounder who got into some games this year, Lazar is a wild card, not going to live up to a 1st rounder but still good periphs for this league, Sundqvist, Kerdiles, Nogier, Corrado and Kero all played in the NHL last season and maybe have a future but are more depth, other guys are just minors depth and who knows maybe one turns into the next Yanni Gourde and is a late bloomer.

Looked at your Fantrax and you have like no one in the minors, so figured I'd throw a bunch of names out.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Bruyns wroteCOLONSikura is the Hawks top prospect according to a The Athletic article this week among other sources. Anderson is a very good prospect with the Devils, Gravel is likely full time so a GP replacement for Muzzin, Dahlstrom a former 2nd rounder who got into some games this year, Lazar is a wild card, not going to live up to a 1st rounder but still good periphs for this league, Sundqvist, Kerdiles, Nogier, Corrado and Kero all played in the NHL last season and maybe have a future but are more depth, other guys are just minors depth and who knows maybe one turns into the next Yanni Gourde and is a late bloomer.

Looked at your Fantrax and you have like no one in the minors, so figured I'd throw a bunch of names out.
Meh - need top quality more than quantity right now. The quantity will come with time. Thanks, but no thanks.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Maybe you meant Friday.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONMaybe you meant Friday.
Maybe if you really wanted to make this thread go away, you'd make me a better offer!! :P
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Nah. Just amused is all.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

CasperX22 wroteCOLONNah. Just amused is all.
Same. The talks have been great. Got two GMs left in the mix, both with real good offers. Waiting on the final bids before making a decision.

Still time for someone to swoop in with a last minute offer!
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

OP updated
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to