Negotiate your trades here.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Detroit Trading Block (Deadline 2018)

Post by Shoalzie »

Getting closer to being a playoff team so I'm not a true seller...just looking to tweak my group heading into the offseason.

Justin Braun
Having a career year for the Sharks, $3.8 million cap hit for two more years...could be had for the right package of futures (a 1st round pick or a defense prospect). Not a guy I have to move but I'll see if I can sell high on him.

Thomas Vanek
Veteran with a cheaper cap hit, offense-heavy numbers that could be traded by the Canucks today...I'd like a young winger back or a good futures package.

Brian Gionta
Just signed with the Bruins so I don't know his role...could be available for a 2018 draft pick. Cheap veteran depth if anyone is looking for it.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Detroit Trading Block (Deadline 2018)

Post by Shoalzie »

Vanek traded to the Blue Jackets...come at me with any offers if you're interested.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Detroit Trading Block (Deadline 2018)

Post by Shoalzie »

I've got a couple of inquiries on Braun. The best offer so far is a late 1st and a decent defense prospect. Not guaranteeing that I move him...just gauging the market. I'd certainly be just as happy to hang onto him. He's been my best all-around defenseman this season.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to