Yanni Gourde

Negotiate your trades here.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Re: Yanni Gourde

Post by KapG »

Tony wroteCOLONI barely have time to watch my own team... what the fuck do I care about Tampa? If my lack of time offends you, I'll step aside... seriously.
Naw I don’t know who this is either

Who pays attention to 26 year old rookies unless they’re fresh out of one of the euro leagues and considered to be the next big thing
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

I'm with Kap and Tony on this one. Not sure why it offends a few people if they haven't heard of a certain player.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Matthew wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONGood player but doubt any pays what you’d want for him - he’s having too good a season
True. Probably will need to duplicate his season next year for people to believe in him.
Still not getting a top 5-10 pick+top prospects for him. You treat him like any other 26-27 year old 50 pt player if he repeats.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONGood player but doubt any pays what you’d want for him - he’s having too good a season
True. Probably will need to duplicate his season next year for people to believe in him.
Still not getting a top 5-10 pick+top prospects for him. You treat him like any other 26-27 year old 50 pt player if he repeats.
Never asked for a top 5-10 pick.

Also, his stats arent like most 50 point wingers. He periphs quite well too, hence why he is 15th on fantrax.

Anyway, havent received even 1 offer on him, so may as well ahut this block down. No one seems even slightly interested. Ill just keep the dude.

Edit: just noticed my originalnpoat said "high first". Oops, i meant really any lotto pick and didnt expect a top 10, as people are always super attached to those ones. Just wasnt intrrested in a late 1st.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

anyone remember Cory Conacher...lol
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Matthew wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLON

Also, his stats arent like most 50 point wingers. He periphs quite well too, hence why he is 15th on fantrax.

Anyway, havent received even 1 offer on him, so may as well ahut this block down. No one seems even slightly interested. Ill just keep the dude.

Edit: just noticed my originalnpoat said "high first". Oops, i meant really any lotto pick and didnt expect a top 10, as people are always super attached to those ones. Just wasnt intrrested in a late 1st.
Do people routinely give out lotto picks for 50 point players? Yikes.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

KapG wroteCOLON
Tony wroteCOLONI barely have time to watch my own team... what the fuck do I care about Tampa? If my lack of time offends you, I'll step aside... seriously.
Naw I don’t know who this is either

Who pays attention to 26 year old rookies unless they’re fresh out of one of the euro leagues and considered to be the next big thing
why am I not surprised ?
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLONI'm with Kap and Tony on this one. Not sure why it offends a few people if they haven't heard of a certain player.
it's not that you havent heard of him it's how proudly you proclaim your lack of knowledge.
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

Amazing how shit snowballs from someone just trying to be funny.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Matthew wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLON

There are what 5 picks outside the top 10 that are lotto? If that were your your intentions of getting a pick in the 11-15 range maybe you should have pmed those gm's directly lol!
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

dave1959 wroteCOLONAmazing how shit snowballs from someone just trying to be funny.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

thom54 wroteCOLON
dave1959 wroteCOLONAmazing how shit snowballs from someone just trying to be funny.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

Lee wroteCOLON
The BBKL Insider wroteCOLONI'm with Kap and Tony on this one. Not sure why it offends a few people if they haven't heard of a certain player.
it's not that you havent heard of him it's how proudly you proclaim your lack of knowledge.
I have to claim this, sorry. My first reaction was who da fuck is Yanni Gourde. So yeah, thats why i dont make alot of picks.
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLON

I would pay pick #14 or #15 for any proven 50 pt guy in general, provided he isn't old.
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLON

One would think the chances of getting a 50 point rookie who also periphs pretty great is low between picks 11-15
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Sure pick 15 is good value for a 50 point player, but would you trade the draft pick before the lottery for him? If not, then it's no longer a lotto pick.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

That pick has like a 1% chance of winning the lotto. Also, it being lottery adds value, meaning people would likely give up more pre lottery for it, even thiugh ita highly unlikely it hits the lotto.

Would you trade jeff skinner for a pre-lotto 15th overall pick?
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

Matthew wroteCOLONThat pick has like a 1% chance of winning the lotto.
Someone (might have been you actually) offered me a late pick before the lotto last spring to trade positions pre-lottery. Had I made that deal I don't win the #3 pick and instead pick like 7 or 8. So yeah every percentage point matters.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682

Post by Matthew »

foofnik wroteCOLON
Someone (might have been you actually) offered me a late pick before the lotto last spring to trade positions pre-lottery. Had I made that deal I don't win the #3 pick and instead pick like 7 or 8. So yeah every percentage point matters.
Well yeah, so you would lose the value 99 drafts out of 100 drafts to keep that 15 pick.

I notice you didnt asnwer the secind part of my question.
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

Matthew wroteCOLON
foofnik wroteCOLON
Well yeah, so you would lose the value 99 drafts out of 100 drafts to keep that 15 pick.

I notice you didnt asnwer the secind part of my question.
Didn't notice it, but no I wouldn't
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to