VGK - SJS

Completed trades that have been reviewed are moved here.

VGK - SJS

Postby Malette18 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:48 pm

To Vegas:
Mathieu Perreault

To San Jose:
Jason Chimera
Alexei Lipanov
Andrei Altybarmakyan
2018 3rd rounder (NJD)
2019 2nd rounder(NYI)
Last edited by Malette18 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Malette18
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
Location: Ottawa, ON

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby foofnik » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:05 pm

Malette18 wrote:To Vegas:
Mathieu Perreault

To San Jose:
Jason Chimera
Alexei Lipanov
Andrei Altybarmakyan
2018 3 NJ
2019 2 NYI

Confirmed, welcome to my newest player whose name I will never be able to spell
User avatar
foofnik
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby Matthew » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:46 pm

Nice move for both of you.
Image
Matthew
 
Posts: 8332
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby bills09 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Poor formatting shame.
Image
bills09
 
Posts: 8753
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Pickering, Ontario

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby kyuss » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:03 am

wow didn’t realize MP price had gone up this much
User avatar
kyuss
 
Posts: 12017
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby dave1959 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:06 am

foofnik wrote:
Malette18 wrote:To Vegas:
Mathieu Perreault

To San Jose:
Jason Chimera
Alexei Lipanov
Andrei Altybarmakyan
2018 3 NJ
2019 2 NYI

Confirmed, welcome to my newest player whose name I will never be able to spell



Lipanov isn't that hard to spell
User avatar
dave1959
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby foofnik » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:52 am

dave1959 wrote:
foofnik wrote:
Malette18 wrote:To Vegas:
Mathieu Perreault

To San Jose:
Jason Chimera
Alexei Lipanov
Andrei Altybarmakyan
2018 3 NJ
2019 2 NYI

Confirmed, welcome to my newest player whose name I will never be able to spell



Lipanov isn't that hard to spell

I thought Chimera was the hard one ;)
User avatar
foofnik
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby foofnik » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:53 am

kyuss wrote:wow didn’t realize MP price had gone up this much

25 points in 32 games, underrated piece
User avatar
foofnik
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby Malette18 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:49 am

foofnik wrote:
kyuss wrote:wow didn’t realize MP price had gone up this much

25 points in 32 games, underrated piece

Locked in at a reasonable price in a strong WPG top 6.
User avatar
Malette18
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
Location: Ottawa, ON

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby kyuss » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:08 am

but I think it's far from a given that he will remain a regular on that top 6 in the future
User avatar
kyuss
 
Posts: 12017
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby Matthew » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:15 am

Sometimes you gotta take a risk
Image
Matthew
 
Posts: 8332
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby Malette18 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:19 am

kyuss wrote:but I think it's far from a given that he will remain a regular on that top 6 in the future

I think he will be. If not he's a good enough to drive a 3rd line and be productive. The important thing is he's in the top 6 today.
User avatar
Malette18
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
Location: Ottawa, ON

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby kyuss » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:29 am

:)

this will be an interesting trade to look at in a couple of years, curious to see how it pans out
User avatar
kyuss
 
Posts: 12017
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby foofnik » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:31 am

kyuss wrote::)

this will be an interesting trade to look at in a couple of years, curious to see how it pans out

does this mean Mik likes my new Euros?
User avatar
foofnik
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby Matthew » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:46 am

Mil never saw a euro he didn't like
Image
Matthew
 
Posts: 8332
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: VGK - SJS

Postby Lee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 am

He especially likes Andrei Altybarmakyan. The more letters the better.
User avatar
Lee
 
Posts: 16423
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm
Location: Calgary, AB


Return to Confirmed Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests