Hawks Trade Block

Negotiate your trades here.
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: Hawks Trade Block

Post by Sensfanjosh »

Trading healthy players for injured players + picks is a good way to build too, that was my strategy for a few years starting out
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLONTrading healthy players for injured players + picks is a good way to build too, that was my strategy for a few years starting out
Agreed.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLONTrading healthy players for injured players + picks is a good way to build too, that was my strategy for a few years starting out
That would be a good strategy if I had GP pieces haha. I essentially have 5 roster players who are either frequent scratches or in the minors (Martin, Guhle, Bennett, Bernier, Hayes), so close to 20% of my team doesn't even get me GP. Tough to work with.
foofnik
PostsCOLON 1572
JoinedCOLON Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm
LocationCOLON Long Island, New York

Post by foofnik »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
That would be a good strategy if I had GP pieces haha. I essentially have 5 roster players who are either frequent scratches or in the minors (Martin, Guhle, Bennett, Bernier, Hayes), so close to 20% of my team doesn't even get me GP. Tough to work with.
trade me Guhle
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

foofnik wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
trade me Guhle
Make me an offer.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONAlways takes time to get used to values in this league...
Explain...
Just as most have said, that's a big ask for a guy who could potentially retire at the end of the year and will likely have a reduced role for playoffs once Palat returns. But who knows, may get someone to latch on and bite. Lord knows matthew has done well with his persistent offerings - as bad as we say most of his offers are, someone usually takes the bait, so can't blame him for continuing with them.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONAlways takes time to get used to values in this league...
Explain...
Just as most have said, that's a big ask for a guy who could potentially retire at the end of the year and will likely have a reduced role for playoffs once Palat returns. But who knows, may get someone to latch on and bite. Lord knows matthew has done well with his persistent offerings - as bad as we say most of his offers are, someone usually takes the bait, so can't blame him for continuing with them.
Good to know Matthew's not just picking on the new kid with his offers haha.

Anyways, I sincerely doubt Kunitz retires after this year. Maybe if he wins a cup... but he seems like the kind of guy to take one-year deals with contenders until he's basically broken. I like his odds of playing another year AT LEAST.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
Explain...
Good to know Matthew's not just picking on the new kid with his offers haha.

Anyways, I sincerely doubt Kunitz retires after this year. Maybe if he wins a cup... but he seems like the kind of guy to take one-year deals with contenders until he's basically broken. I like his odds of playing another year AT LEAST.
dude's pretty broken lol
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Nah, he's fine! On pace to play another full season. Dude's a warrior.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

UPDATE

Some valuable players for the stretch run available here!

Eric Fehr: Should be back to the NHL shortly and playing 4C with the Sharks. That means FO wins, PK time and a few other peripherals. Great last minute add to any team.

Chris Kunitz: Guy keeps scoring - up to 10 goals! Gets his normal handful of hits and shots and sprinkles in some PK time for good measure as well. Great playoff push vet.

Pekka Rinne: This guy just keeps on winning and putting up studly numbers. You'll want to find room for him on your roster.

Gaborik: looks like a new man in Ottawa and it looks like the Boucher system will do him some good. Gabby typically has a huge first season with his new teams. Get him while you can!

Ben Lovejoy: Solid depth d-man with great peripherals. Inexpensive and loves to PK.

Looking for NHL ready forwards and game pieces for next year. I can also discuss a futures package for any of these players.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Some movement already. Get your offers in.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Bump. Rinne with another studly win. Shame on you all for leaving him on this shitty team all this time!! The man deserves a shot at the title!
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Snart marketting with lucid mindset brings in better fortune with regards to successful trade talks. Learned this the hard way
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Bump -

Fehr providing FO from the wing and PK time.

Lovejoy/schlemko providing lots of good peripherals.

Kunitz provides a little bit of everything. Get some offers in!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to