Marchessault round 2!

Negotiate your trades here.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Re: Centre block

Post by Da_Hawks »

Matthew wroteCOLONYou say 30 point center who does shtoi like its a bad thing. Easily replaceable? Gk try and purchase one...it wont be that cheap unless that c is 35+ years old.
I've got two (only one over 35) and not one person's made an offer. Too much crying around these parts and not enough PM'ing.
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

kimmer wroteCOLONYea
This guys annoying to deal with
If u actually think I'm tryin to make myself sound like a hockey guru thru that post, no hope here lol
All im saying is be honest thats a bad fuckin offer lol and 31 others here will say the same
I never said it was a good offer, but it's certainly not a terrible offer. At least it wasn't Hemsky + Booth :D.

And only 29 other teams might say the same (you don't get to count yourself twice and I disagree!!).
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
kimmer wroteCOLONYea
If u actually think I'm tryin to make myself sound like a hockey guru thru that post, no hope here lol
All im saying is be honest thats a bad fuckin offer lol and 31 others here will say the same
I never said it was a good offer, but it's certainly not a terrible offer. At least it wasn't Hemsky + Booth :D.

And only 29 other teams might say the same (you don't get to count yourself twice and I disagree!!).
U keep bringing this up. Sutter >>> value than a 38 year old kunitz. U asked for 2 less valuable nhlers and a pick which i offered. Highly doubt u can find many people looking for a 38 yr old in exchange for 2 nhlers and a pick. What sort of nhlers are you expecting to acquire exactly??? No one bit so u obv asked for too much.

The offer has nothing to do with any of the blocks u keep mentioning it in. Drop it.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Da_Hawks
PostsCOLON 2706
LocationCOLON Ottawa

Post by Da_Hawks »

Matthew wroteCOLON
Da_Hawks wroteCOLON
kimmer wroteCOLONYea

U keep bringing this up. Sutter >>> value than a 38 year old kunitz. U asked for 2 less valuable nhlers and a pick which i offered. Highly doubt u can find many people looking for a 38 yr old in exchange for 2 nhlers and a pick. What sort of nhlers are you expecting to acquire exactly??? No one bit so u obv asked for too much.

The offer has nothing to do with any of the blocks u keep mentioning it in. Drop it.
So dam sensitive - lighten up dude. It was a joke. Feel free to poke fun at me all you want.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Im off the PMS now
Lets all get along again
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Re: Marchessault round 2!

Post by kimmer »

kimmer wroteCOLONThought maybe id stop shopping him and let him slow down a bit..
But no... he keeps doing multi-point nights zzzzz

Pay me

54 pts 51 gp
6 pts last 3 gp
175 FOW
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to